AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 12 & 13 September 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- In September 2021, ______ collaborated with India to launch ‘Strategic Clean Energy Partnership 2021’ & agreed to expand their partnership by adding ________ to the list of areas of cooperation as its 5th pillar.
1) USA; Emerging Fuels
2) USA; Oil and Gas
3) UK; Emerging Fuels
4) UK; Oil and Gas
5) Russia; Emerging FuelsAnswer-1) USA; Emerging Fuels
India collaborated with & USA to launch ‘Strategic Clean Energy Partnership (SCEP) 2021’ & agreed to expand their energy partnership by adding the Emerging Fuels to the list of areas of cooperation as a 5th pillar.
i. An India-US Task Force on Biofuels will be set up to look after cooperation in the biofuels sector.
- Where was the harvest festival- ‘Nuakhai’ celebrated, marking the consumption of the first harvested crops in the state?
4) Andhra Pradesh
5) West BengalAnswer-3) Odisha
Nuakhai, the harvest festival of Odisha celebrated on Bhadraba Shuklapakhya Panchami tithi, the next day of Ganesh Chaturthi i.e., September, 11, 2021. It marked the consumption of the first harvested crops.
- In September 2021, Central government enhanced the scope of the Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA) Scheme by including __________ & also increased its rate of assistance by _______ for Air Transportation of Commodities.
1) Oil Products; 75%
2) Dairy products; 100%
3) Dairy products; 75%
4) Steel Products; 100%
5) Steel Products; 75%Answer-2) Dairy products; 100%
The Government of India enhanced the scope of the Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA) for specified agriculture products schemes by including dairy products under its purview and increasing the rates of assistance.
i. The rates of assistance have been increased by 50% for exports by sea and 100% through the air.
- In September 2021, Mullah Mohammad Hassan Akhund was appointed as the acting Prime Minister of which Country?
5) AfghanistanAnswer-5) Afghanistan
Mullah Mohammad Hassan Akhund, a leading member of the Taliban was appointed as the acting PM of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
i. Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, co-founder of Taliban and Molavi Abdul Salam Hanafi was appointed as the Deputy PM of Afghanistan.
- Which Indian Cricketer recently (in Sept’ 21) was appointed as brand ambassador of Piramal Realty, the real estate arm of the Piramal Group?
1) Sourav Ganguly
2) Rahul Dravid
3) Sunil Gavaskar
4) Yuvraj Singh
5) Sachin TendulkarAnswer-2) Rahul Dravid
Piramal Realty, the real estate arm of the Piramal Group, appointed Former captain of Indian Cricket team Rahul Dravid as its brand ambassador.
i. Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate, with business interests in Pharma, Information Management, Financial Services, Glass Packaging and Real Estate.
- In September 2021, Vijaybhai Ramniklalbhai Rupani, Chief Minister of __________ resigned from his office.
1) Madhya Pradesh
3) West Bengal
5) GujaratAnswer-5) Gujarat
CM of Gujarat, Vijaybhai Ramniklalbhai Rupani submitted his resignation to the Gujarat Governor Acharya Devvrat. He is a member of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly representing Rajkot West.
- Who was honoured (in Sept’ 21) by the “Guinness World Records” as the highest-scoring man in International Football history?
1) Robert Lewandowski
2) Mohamed Salah
3) Lionel Messi
4) Cristiano Ronaldo
5) RonaldinhoAnswer-4) Cristiano Ronaldo
Guinness World Records honoured Portugal football player Cristiano Ronaldo for becoming the highest-scoring man in International football history with his 111th goal for Portugal against Ireland in a World Cup qualifier.
i. He has surpassed the record held by Iranian footballer Ali Daei who has scored 109 goals in 149 games.
- The ‘National Forest Martyrs Day’ is annually observed across India on _________ to commemorate the ____________ & to pay tribute to the people who laid down their lives to protect the environment, forests and wildlife across India.
1) 10th September; Khejarli Massacre
2) 10th September; Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
3) 11th September; Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
4) 11th September; Khejarli Massacre
5) 12th September; Bibighar MassacreAnswer-4) 11th September; Khejarli Massacre
The National Forest Martyrs Day is annually observed across India on September 11th to pay tribute to the people who laid down their lives to protect the environment, forests and wildlife across India.
i. The 11st September was chosen to commemorate the Khejarli Massacre on 11th September 1730.
- When was ‘World EV Day’ annually celebrated to mark the celebration of e-mobility?
1) 7th September
2) 8th September
3) 9th September
4) 10th September
5) 11th SeptemberAnswer-3) 9th September
World EV Day is annually observed across the globe on 9th September to mark the celebration of e-mobility. The day is observed with special awareness campaigns aimed to globally educate people on the benefits of electric vehicles.
- Which committee recommended the introduction of a Liquidity adjustment facility in India?
1) R. Gandhi Committee
2) Rangarajan Committee
3) Narasimham Committee
4) SS Tarapore Committee
5) Kelkar CommitteeAnswer-3) Narasimham Committee
Narasimham Committee was set up in 1998 on structural reforms, recommending merger of banks to solve the problem of NPA.
i. It recommended the introduction of a Liquidity adjustment facility in India.