Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The 2015 Nobel Peace Prize went to which country’s National Dialogue Quartet for its contribution to democracy in the wake of the Jasmine Revolution 2011?
A. Saudi Arabia
D. NorwayC. Tunisia
- Indo-China Joint Military Exercise HAND-IN-HAND 2015 going to be conducted from Oct 12-23 at?
D. HunanC. Yunnan
- Who has launched LED tube light scheme in Mumbai for its residential consumer under which it will provide five lights to each household at lower prices?
A. Tata Power
C. Standard Wirings
D. OsramA. Tata Power
- When is World Post day 2015 observed?
A. September 18
B. October 9
C. August 10
D. September 12B. October 9
- Gajanan Pendharkar passed away recently. He was the chairman of
D. Aditya BirlaC. Vicco
- Who has won the T-20 International match series on 9th October 2015?
A. South Africa
D. BangladeshA. South Africa
- Ravindra Jain passed away recently. He was a veteran
A. music director
C. film director
D. none of theseA. music director
- Where is the India’s first Dolphin Community Reserve going to be established to protect the endangered mammal, Gangetic river dolphins?
A. West Bengal
B. Arunachal Pradesh
D. KeralaA. West Bengal
- On 9 th October 2015 an app is launched by Railways for booking paperless unreserved tickets. The app mainly aims at 3 stations. Which one of the following is not one of those stations?
A. Jaipur station
B. Mumbai suburban
C. New Delhi station
D. Nizamuddin stationA. Jaipur station
- Which Indian company has won Popular Choice Award at Climate CoLab of MIT Cambridge in the field of nanotechnology?
D. BenlicoA. Nualgi
- Which telecom company has launched free insurance for its new and existing customers with covers starting from Rs 5,000 going up to Rs 50,000 ?
D. MTNLC. Telenor
- Which bank has tied up with bankbazzar.com to capture retail loan business through the online portal?
A. Vijaya Bank
B. OBC Bank
C. Dena Bank
D. Indian BankC. Dena Bank
- Where is the eleventh Asia Europe Meeting (ASEM) of Directors General-Commissioners of Customs held?
D. NasikB. Panaji
- With which of the following has India signed a protocol for establishment of Joint Economic and Trade Committee (JETCO) ?
D. EcuadorD. Ecuador