Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which news channel group had been selected by PM Narendra Modi for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan which also launched the Safaigiri Summit and Awards 2015?
A. India Today
B. Aaj Tak
C. Zee News
D. ABP NewsA. India Today
- As per latest record India’s poverty rate is lowest among countries having large number of poor population. Who has announced this report?
A. International Monetary Fund
B. World Bank
C. United Nations
D. Asian Development BankB. World Bank
- Where is the international conference on Women in Law Enforcement held from 6th October to 8th October 2015?
B. New Delhi
D. HyderabadD. Hyderabad
- To conserve which of the following endangered species, a community and school-based education programme is launched by Arunachal Pradesh?
A. White-rumped Vulture
B. Hoolock Gibbon
C. Great Indian Bustard
D. Asain ArowanaB. Hoolock Gibbon
- Which of the following is the Indian Navy’s first indigenously-designed and built torpedo and recovery vessel which is commissioned in Visakhapatnam?
A. INS Viraat
B. INS Kamrota
C. INS Astradharani
D. INS TrikandC. INS Astradharani
- Who has won the Nobel Prize in physics in account of work on neutrinos which shows that neutrinos have mass.
A. Takaaki Kajita
B. Arthur McDonald
C. Kittas Kronor
D. Both A and BD. Both A and B
- Takaaki Kajita is one of the winners of Nobel Prize in physics for his work on neutrinos. He belongs to?
D. ItalyA. Japan
- Where is the International summit on medical value travel named “Advantage Healthcare India, 2015” is organized from 5th to 7th October, 2015?
A. New Delhi
D. UdaipurA. New Delhi
- Which ministry inaugurated the International summit on medical value travel named “Advantage Healthcare India, 2015” organized from 5th to 7th October, 2015 in New Delhi?
A. Ministry of Commerce & Industry
B. Ministry of Corporate Affairs
C. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
D. Ministry of CultureA. Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Which company inked Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) and Gujarat International Finance Tec-City Company (GIFTCL) to develop Smart Mobility Solutions Tec-City GIFT in Gujarat?
D. WiproB. Siemen
- Name Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s niece who has returned the prestigious Sahitya Akademi Award received in 1986 in lieu of her protest against government’s failure to safeguard the India’s diversity and debate.
A. Pratima Kohli
B. Priyanka Sachdeva
C. Nayantara Sahgal
D. Vaani ChhadhaC. Nayantara Sahgal
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of Twitter?
A. William Dorkins
B. Jack Dorsey
C. Rumus Pritz
D. Dick CostoloB. Jack Dorsey
- Name the author of book titled “Ruled or Misruled: Story and Destiny of Bihar”.
A. Suresh Gupta
B. Pawan Kumar
C. Sooraj Singh
D. Santosh SinghD. Santosh Singh
- Swedish Henning Georg Mankell passed away recently. He was a
D. painterA. writer
- Sergey Karjakin has won the chess World Cup by 6-4 in the final . He belongs to
D. ThailandB. Russia
- Name the iGate CEO who resigned after it was acquired by French IT major Capgemini.
A. Sujit Sircar
B. Ashok Seplin
C. Kumar Prish
D. Ashok VemuriD. Ashok Vemuri
- Name the mobile app launched by Uttarakhand government for Badrinath pilgrims which will enable them to access all the important information during their travel.
A. Shubh Badrinath Yatra
B. [email protected]
C. Shubh Yatra
D. Shubh_YatraA. Shubh Badrinath Yatra