Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following countries has partnered with Cinema Tourism Summit (CTS) 2015 to attract film tourism by showcasing the destination to Bollywood film producers?
D. SwitzerlandB. Thailand
- Which of the following villages has become the first one to be 100% solar powered village in Odisha?
D. BaripathaD. Baripatha
- Name the Punjabi singer who was found dead at his residence in Mumbai in October?
A. Arif Lohar
B. Dev Dhillon
C. Labh Janjua
D. Dilshad AkhtarC. Labh Janjua
- Name the former member of International Olympic Committee (IOC) who passed away recently?
A. Atul Joshi
B. Abhishek Sharma
C. Ashwini Kumar
D. Narendra SardanaC. Ashwini Kumar
- Drug major Lupin has appointed whom of the following as its president for its Asia Pacific business?
A. Louis Rehlek
B. Fabrice Egros
C. Fredrick Lupas
D. Oshwin DulatB. Fabrice Egros
- Who has been nominated by Finance ministry to the board of Reserve Bank of India?
A. NR Pillai
B. Ajit Seth
C. Pradeep Kumar Sinha
D. Shaktikanta DasD. Shaktikanta Das
- Finance ministry has appointed Shaktikanta Das to the board of Reserve Bank of India. He is
A. Finance Secretary
B. Economic Affairs Secretary
C. Principal Secretary to PMO
D. Cabinet SecretaryB. Economic Affairs Secretary
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission and Secretary, Department of Atomic Energy?
A. Vijendra Tandon
B. Ramakrishna Das
C. Sekhar Basu
D. Anurag NandaC. Sekhar Basu
- Who has been appointed as the first male member of Delhi based National Commission for Women (NCW)?
A. Ravi Rathi
B. Avinash Ahlawat
C. Alok Rawat
D. Ravi NandaC. Alok Rawat
- Robert Mugabe has been awarded 2015 Confucius Peace Prize by China. He is
A. President of Zimbabwe
B. President of Kazakhstan
C. President of Myanmar
D. President of PortugalA. President of Zimbabwe
- Which bollywood actor has purchased a franchise in the UAE-based Masters Champions League (MCL)?
A. Ranbir Kapoor
B. Sanjay Dutt
C. Shahrukh Khan
D. Abhishek BachchanB. Sanjay Dutt
- At what estimated cost, Japan has offered to finance India’s first bullet train?
A. Rs. 45,000 crores
B. Rs. 50,000 crores
C. Rs. 70,000 crores
D. Rs. 90,000 croresD. Rs. 90000 crores
- Which bank has launched Malayalam and Hindi language versions for its mobile banking application?
A. IDFC Bank
B. Federal Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. Laxmi Vilas BankB. Federal Bank
- Who has issued guidelines for the Gold Monetisation Scheme (GMS) that allow banks to fix their own interest rates on gold deposits.
A. Finance Ministry
B. Central Government
D. Economic Affairs MinistryC. RBI
- The Government has exempted the banking correspondents from service tax for account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) for the
A. rural area branches
B. urban area branches
C. cooperative bank branches
D. both rural and urban area branchesA. rural area branches
- In order to enhance the operational and administrative organizational structure, central government has divided Maharashtra and _______ Naval Areas into two Separate Headquarters
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra PradeshC. Gujarat
- Name the China’s first high-resolution stereo mapping satellite for civilian use?
A. Suyuan III
B. Ziyuan III
C. Rizuan III
D. Kryuan IIIB. Ziyuan III
- Yes Bank has inked partnership with Snapdeal and _____ to enhance the “Cash on Delivery” (COD) model?
A. First Flight
C. Blue Dart
D. FedExC. Blue Dart
- According to the Trip Advisor cost comparison study named TripIndex Breakfast 2015, what is the rank of Mumbai among the best value destinations for an overnight stay with breakfast?
D. 15A. 11
According to the Trip Advisor cost comparison study named TripIndex Breakfast 2015, which is the best value destination in the world for Indians for an overnight stay at a four-star hotel including breakfast?
A. Zurich, Switzerland
B. Moscow, Russia
C. Buenos Aires, Argentina
D. Istanbul, TurkeyC. Buenos Aires, Argentina
- How many museums have been named as the recipients of Bank Of America grants for the conservation of artworks?
D. 13D. 13