Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who inaugurated the Indian Police Foundation (IPF) and Indian Police Institute (IPI) in New Delhi in October 2015?
A. Arvind Kejriwal
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Narendra ModiB. Rajnath Singh
- India has signed a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) in Criminal Matters with which of the following?
A. Czech Republic
D. MaldivesD. Maldives
- Britain has signed a nuclear deal to build the UK’s first atomic power plant since the 1980s with which of the following?
D. USAC. China
- India is going to change its accounting standards from GAAP to Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS) from April 2016. GAAP is
A. Generally accepted accounting participles
B. Generally accepted accounting principles
C. Globally accepted accounting principles
D. Generally allotted accounting principlesB. Generally accepted accounting principles
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the “New Integrated Terminal Building” aka “Garuda Terminal” at
A. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
B. Tirupati International Airport
C. Amritsar International Airport
D. Hyderabad AirportB. Tirupati International Airport
- According to which report, India has been ranked 2nd Most Optimistic In Biz Optimism Globally?
A. Global Innovative Index
B. Global Information Index
C. Global Financial System Report
D. International Business ReportD. International Business Report
- With which of the following, India has agreed to enhance the mutual direct investment to $15 billion by 2025?
D. MyanmarB. Russia
- With which if the following has India signed Rs 30,000 crore offset deal on 36 Rafale fighter aircraft?
D. AzerbaijanC. France
- Which of the following has been named as the “world’s top emerging destination” in the inaugural Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) CEO Challenge 2015?
A. Kannur, Kerala
B. Thrissur, Kerala
C. Thekkady, Kerala
D. Kottayam, KeralaC. Thekkady, Kerala
- Who has been designated as the CFO of E-commerce firm Flipkart?
A. Samardeep Subandh
B. Suvinder Ahlawat
C. Krishna Iyer
D. Kumar SudarshanA. Samardeep Subandh
- Who has won the Hilton Asian Tour Golfer of the Month award?
A. Abhijeet Singh
B. Anirban Lahiri
C. Arjun Atwal
D. Gaurav GheiB. Anirban Lahiri
- As announced by Delhi Transport Minister Gopal Rai, which date will be observed as “car free day” across Delhi from next year?
A. May 16
B. July 26
C. October 22
D. September 22D. September 22
- According to the GG2 Power 101 list compiled by the Asian Media and Marketing Group (AMG), which rank has been bagged by Hinduja brothers in the list of most influential Asians in Britain?
D. 4thB. 2nd
- According to the GG2 Power 101 list compiled by the Asian Media and Marketing Group (AMG), who has been ranked first in the list of most influential Asians in Britain?
A. Hinduja brothers
B. Lakshmi Mittal
C. Sajid Javid
D. Priti PatelC. Sajid Javid