Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs October 21 2015
- Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Jitendra Singh launched a portal named CPGRAMS which enables general public to register their governance-related grievances through mobile phones. CPGRAMS is
A. Centralised Public Grievances Redressal and Monitoring System
B. Centralised Public Grievances Redress and Monitoring System
C. Centralised Public Grievances Redress and Management System
D. Corporate Public Grievances Redress and Monitoring SystemB. Centralised Public Grievances Redress and Monitoring System
- Union cabinet has given nod to the Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Bill, 2015 to enhance the monthly bonus calculation ceiling to ____ per month from existing Rs. 3,500.
A. Rs. 8,000
B. Rs. 5,500
C. Rs. 5,000
D. Rs. 7,000D. Rs. 7,000
- For the welfare of families of policemen, how much amount is announced by the Andhra Pradesh government?
A. Rs 5 crore
B. Rs 10 crore
C. Rs 15 crore
D. Rs 20 croreC. Rs 15 crore
- Syed Zahoor Qasim passed away recently. He was a renowned
D. ophthalmologistC. biologist
- The book “Dreaming Big – My Journey to Connect India” is been written by
A. Narayan Tiwari
B. Sam Pitroda
C. Gangaram Mehta
D. Suhas MalikB. Sam Pitroda
- Snapdeal has hired Anup Vikal as its new finance head. He was the former CFO of
D. AircelD. Aircel
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Tyre manufacturing Madras Rubber Factory Limited (MRF)?
A. Steve Smith
B. AB de Villiers
C. Sachin Tendulkar
D. Virendar SehwagB. AB de Villiers
- United States and ______ have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to avoid direct clashes between both air forces in the skies over Syria.
D. SerbiaA. Russia
- With which of the following India has signed an agreement on Maritime Transport?
D. IndonesiaC. Egypt
- The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting has reconstituted the CPAC which approves applications for accreditation from the media, both Indian as well as foreign. CPAC is
A. Central Press and Access Committee
B. Central Press Accreditation Committee
C. Central Press Approval Committee
D. Committee Press Accreditation CentreC. Central Press Accreditation Committee
- Name the noted criminologist who has been conferred with the Paul H Appleby Award for his distinguished services to public administration and his service in IIPA institute
A. Happu Gupanir
B. PV Mehrotra
C. K Chockalingam
D. Limba RamC. K Chockalingam
- Which of the following has released a report on Gender and Education for All (EFA) 2000-2015: Achievements and Challenges?
D. World BankA. UNESCO
- Which of the following has released a global status report on road safety 2015?
D. World BankB. WHO
- Who has laid the foundation stone of Andhra Pradesh’s capital city Amaravati at Uddandarayunipalem village in Guntur district?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Narendra Modi
C. Amit Shah
D. Arun JaitleyB. Narendra Modi
- Who has been designated as the 4th Lokayukta or anti-graft ombudsman of Delhi?
A. Justice Reva Khetrapal
B. Justice Manmohan Sarin
C. Justice Vibhuti Saxena
D. Justice Sonali ChaudharyA. Justice Reva Khetrapal
- When is Global Iodine Deficiency Disorders Prevention Day observed?
A. 16th May
B. 15th June
C. 21st October
D. 19th AugustC. 21st October
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification