Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which state government has launched “Food on Wheels” to provide healthy, hygienic and delicious food?
D. Madhya PradeshB. Kerala
- Uttar Pradesh government has decided to give how much monthly pension to Yash Bharti awardees?
A. Rs. 75,000
B. Rs. 30,000
C. Rs. 25,000
D. Rs. 50,000D. Rs. 50,000
- The central government has increased the import duty on wheat from 10% to
D. 35%C. 25%
- USA and ______ have signed an agreement for the cleanup and removal of land contaminated with radioactivity from U.S. hydrogen bombs?
D. GermanyC. Spain
- Reserve Bank of India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Central Bank of ______ on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information.
C. Sri Lanka
D. MozambiqueB. UAE
- How much amount of money is been given by NABARD to Haryana government under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund?
A. 125 crores
B. 105 crores
C. 165 crores
D. 135 croresD. 135 crores
- Who has been honoured with O V Vijayan Literature Award for her novel “Chithirapurathe Janaki”?
A. Sangeeta Madhavan
B. Usha Kumari
C. Reena Dutta
D. Preeti MathurB. Usha Kumari
- Who has been appointed as the government nominee by Finance Ministry on SEBI board?
A. Shaktikanta Das
B. Hasmukh Adhia
C. Premlata Tiwari
D. Kritika GadaA. Shaktikanta Das
- Who has been elected as the Prime Minister of Canada?
A. Joe Clark
B. Pierre Trudeau
C. Justin Trudeau
D. Stephen HarperC. Justin Trudeau
- S. K. Ashok Warrier is appointed as the India’s Ambassador to
D. CanadaC. Congo
- Who has been designated as the head of the All India Council of Sports?
A. Aayusha Prajun
B. Vivek Kumar Mishra
C. Vijay Kumar Malhotra
D. Limba RamC. Vijay Kumar Malhotra
- Kikkeri Shamanna Lakshminarayana Swamy passed away recently. He was a
A. film maker
D. sports personA. film maker
- When is World Statistics Day observed?
A. August 18
B. October 20
C. December 20
D. July 22B. October 20
- Who has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the India Pulses and Grains Association to handle pulses import across its ports in the country?
A. Mundra Ports
B. Adani Ports
C. Shikhar Group
D. Tianjin PortsB. Adani Ports
- Recently, the government of India has made which card compulsory to register for new business?
A. PAN Card
B. Aadhaar Card
C. Ration Card
D. All of theseB. Aadhaar Card
- To enable training for the technology, a tunnel technology institute will be established by Konkan Railway at
D. PanajiA. Margao
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has launched a largest military exercise in Italy named
A. Maritime Juncture
B. Trident Juncture
C. Treaty Juncture
D. Troops JunctureB. Trident Juncture
- Indian Cricketer Virender sehwag announced his retirement from all forms of international cricket and from the Indian Premier League. He had played a total of ___ test matches.
D. 106C. 104