Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Where is the 3rd India-Africa summit going to held from October 26 – October 30?
C. New Delhi
D. RajasthanC. New Delhi
- To boost bilateral trade, Northern India Textile Research Association (NITRA) under textiles ministry has signed a memorandum of understanding with
D. TajikistanD. Tajikistan
- With which of the following has Pakistan signed an agreement for a 1100-km gas pipeline from Lahore to Karachi?
D. BangladeshB. Russia
- A communication satellite “APSTAR-9” has been launched by
D. JapanC. China
- In which of the following countries is the US military working to help that country’s forces from growing threats?
D. PalestineB. Afganistan
- As a part of “Look East Policy” RBI has opened a new sub-office in
D. AizwalB. Imphal
- Which of the following has decided to invest 30 billion US dollars for urban development and housing projects in India?
D. MalaysiaD. Malaysia
- Pranab Mukherjee is the first Indian president to visit which of the following country(s)?
A. Palestine, Israel
B. Palestine, Jordan
C. Jordan, Israel
D. None of theseA. Palestine, Israel
- During President Pranab Mukherjee’s visit to West Asia in October 2015, with which of the following an MOU on Avoidance of Double Taxation is been signed by India?
D. Saudi ArabiaC. Israel
- Who has been honoured with Maharaja Sayajirao Bhasha Samman for his outstanding contribution in promoting Hindi by Bank of Baroda
A. Javed Akhtar
B. Prasoon Joshi
C. Anupam Kher
D. Shabana AzmiB. Prasoon Joshi
- Who has been awarded with Thomas J. Dodd Prize in International Justice and Human Rights by the University of Connecticut?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Barack Obama
C. Bill Clinton
D. Mark ZuckerbergC. Bill Clinton
- Where is the Commonwealth Youth, Junior and Senior Weightlifting Championships were held from October 11-15?
D. CochinA. Pune
- Radhakrishna Hariram Tahiliani passed away recently. He was the former chief of
A. Indian Army
B. Indian Air Force
C. Indian Navy
D. None of theseC. Indian Navy
- When is International Day for the Eradication of Poverty observed?
A. July 22
B. October 28
C. October 17
D. November 22C. October 16
- Which of the following London based NRI journalist has been given Lifetime Achievement award by Asian Cricket Awards?
A. Ashok Thakur
B. Mihir Bose
C. Raman Mishra
D. Abhishek KumarB. Mihir Bose
- Having 25% market share in the global mobile money market, in October 2015 which of the following companies has stepped in payments bank market to provide the technological solutions and infrastructure to the payments banks?
A. Reliance Industries
B. M & M Financial Services
C. Mahindra Comviva
D. TelcosC. Mahindra Comviva
- The laws National Judicial Appointments Commission (NJAC) Act and the 99th Constitutional Amendment as passed by the Modi government have been refused by the 5 judge Bench constitution bench headed by
A. Justice JS Khehar
B. Justice HL Dattu
C. Justice TS Thakur
D. Justice Deepak MisraA. Justice JS Khehar