Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs October 16 2015
- Indian Navy signed a contract with shipbuilder Zvezdochka to extend the service life of the boats to 35 years. Shipbuilder Zvezdochka belongs to
D. SlovakiaC. Russia
- To make the rail sector passenger friendly, Ministry of Railways launched a scheme for waitlisted passengers named _____.
D. VikalpD. Vikalp
- A bus service has been started in east India which goes via Dhaka, Bangladesh. The extreme cities of this bus service are
D. Dispur-KolkattaB. Agartala-Kolkata
- A Gas Cooperation Agreement (GCA) was signed between ______ and GAIL (India) Limited for construction of Urja Ganga Jagdishpur-Haldia Pipeline project.
D. West BengalC. Jharkhand
- In lieu of compensation for call drops, how much amount will be charged per call drop from telecom operators as announced by TRAI?
A. Rs 2
B. Re 1
C. Rs 5
D. Rs 10B. Re 1
- India has signed a pact with which of the following in the field of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)?
D. SwitzerlandB. Taipei
- Which former cricketer has joined the PETA campaign?
A. Rahul Dravid
B. VVS Laxman
C. Kapil Dev
D. Sourav GangulyB. VVS Laxman
- In addition to LPG and PDS schemes, which scheme(s) have been added for which Aadhaar cards can be used, as approved by the Supreme Court?
A. welfare schemes of MGNREGA
B. pension schemes
C. provident fund schemes
D. All of the aboveD. All of the above
- Where is the 4th International Tourism Mart Inaugurated?
D. GuwahatiC. Gangtok
- Government is considering a proposal to build a new expressway called Greenfield expressway connecting
A. Noida and Jaipur
B. Delhi and Jaipur
C. Delhi and Udaipur
D. Jaipur and GurgaonB. Delhi and Jaipur
- Union Cabinet have gave permission for the RCE of Rs. 2904.04 crores for the Kaladan Multi Modal Transit Transport Project in
D. MaldivesC. Myanmar
- To support developmental and promotional activities RBI has merged the two funds FIF and FITF to form a single Financial Inclusion Fund. FITF is
A. Financial Inclusion Technology Fund
B. Financial Inclusion Technical Fund
C. Financial Inclusion Transfer Fund
D. Financial Inclusion Transmit FundA. Financial Inclusion Technology Fund
- Who has been bestowed with an honorary degree from the University Of Edinburgh, Scotland for his contribution to film and his philanthropic work?
A. Amitabh Bachchan
B. Aamir Khan
C. Anupam Kher
D. Shahrukh khanD. Shahrukh khan
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL)?
A. Ruhani Birla
B. Rakesh Koshal
C. M K Surana
D. Nishi VasudevaC. M K Surana
- Who has been appointed as the next ambassador of India to the Republic of Albania and the Republic of Moldova?
A. Rushali Mahajan
B. Riva Ganguly Das
C. Rupa Singh
D. Ambika RanaB. Riva Ganguly Das
- Who has been appointed as the India’s Ambassador to State of Eritrea?
A. Suchitra Durai
B. Preeti Mahajan
C. Vandana Bhatia
D. Suhasini ManglaA. Suchitra Durai
- Which day is observed as World Food day?
A. July 22
B. October 28
C. October 16
D. November 22C. October 16
- Who has been appointed as the designated as Assistant Director of FAO?
A. Suchitra Durai
B. Kundhavi Kadiresan
C. Hiroyuki Konuma
D. Sumoki RijhanaB. Kundhavi Kadiresan
- Which of the following housing companies has tied up with Facebook to sell leisure homes in Goa?
C. Tata Housing
D. None of theseC. Tata Housing
- To tackle with the issue of the bullying of the Asian-American students White house has instigated its annual anti-bullying campaign in three South Asian languages ?
A. Hindi, Punjabi, Sanskrit
B. Hindu, Urdu and Punjabi
C. Hindi, Bengali, Urdu
D. Urdu, Punjabi, SanskritB. Hindu, Urdu and Punjabi
- Who has been conferred with Harvard University’s distinguished Humanitarian of the Year Award?
A. Anupam Kher
B. Kailash Satyarthi
C. Sachin Tendulkar
D. Salman KhanB. Kailash Satyarthi
- Which Indian cricket team member announced his retirement from International Cricket recently?
A. Ishant Sharma
B. Virat kohli
C. Ajinkya Rahane
D. Zaheer KhanD. Zaheer Khan
- The special train named ‘Science Express Climate Action Special’ to create awareness among various sections of the society has been flagged off from
A. Rameshwaram Railway Station
B. Jaisalmer Railway Station
C. Jaipur Railway Station
D. Delhi’s Safderjung Railway StationD. Delhi’s Safderjung Railway Station
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification