Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- In 65 years, Pranab Mukherjee is the first president to visit which of the following countries?
B. Saudi Arabia
D. PalestineC. Jordan
- Who has won the Nobel Prize in Economics 2015 for his analysis of consumption, poverty, and welfare?
A. Lars Peter Hansen
B. Alvin Roth
C. Angus Stewart Deaton
D. Jean TiroleC. Angus Stewart Deaton
- When is World Arthritis Day celebrated?
A. July 25
B. November 09
C. September 24
D. October 12D. October 12
- Name the author of the book “Neither a Hawk nor a Dove: An Insider’s Account of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy”
A. Madhesi Janaadhikar
B. Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri
C. Jaswant Sinha
D. Mahmood KhanB. Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri
- Who has won the Beighton cup of Hockey on 11th October 2015?
A. Punjab & Sind Bank
B. Indian Oil Corporation
C. Punjab National Bank
D. Indian AirlinesC. Punjab National Bank
- Who has won 2015 Russian Grand Prix title of Formula One?
A. Lewis Hamilton
B. Valtteri Bottas
C. Nico Rosberg
D. Sebastian VettelA. Lewis Hamilton
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Telenor for India Operations ?
A. Vivek Sood
B. Sharad Mehrotra
C. Shyamal Sarkar
D. Roshan MalhotraB. Sharad Mehrotra
- Who has been appointed as the CEO and MD of DMICDC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation)?
A. Anupam Singhal
B. Rajeev Libas
C. Alkesh Sharma
D. Mithilesh KumarC. Alkesh Sharma
- PTC India inked a pact with which of the following for sale and purchase of power generated from 3,000-mw solar projects?
A. Solar Energy Corporation of India
B. Solar Energy Power Corporation
C. Solar Energy Corporation Industry
D. Solar Energy Power LimitedA. Solar Energy Corporation of India
- Recently which of the following banks has got the permission of RBI to sponsor a mutual fund and also to set up an asset management company (AMC) and a trustee company?
A. Bhartiya Mahilla Bank
B. Yes Bank
C. Laxmi Vilas Bank
D. Dena BankB. Yes Bank
- Who has been elected as the President of Fiji?
A. Kalif Gapila Manrote
B. Jioji Konousi Konrote
C. Ratu Epeli Ganilau
D. Balu Rasau SuhagB. Jioji Konousi Konrote
- Which state government has recommended to abolish its Agriculture Marketing Corporation by the recommendations of the Deloitte and Touche India Pvt Limited?
D. West BengalC. Mizoram
- Which state has launched Mission Abaas to provide affordable houses to urban poor?
D. TelanganaA. Odisha