Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which state has received the first major foreign direct investment (FDI) in rail projects to set up state-of-the art diesel and electric locomotive manufacturing plants in the state?
B. Uttar Pradesh
D. West BengalC. Bihar
- Where is the Asia’s foremost Information Security Conference: Ground Zero Summit 2015 has been inaugurated by Union Home Minister, Rajnath Singh?
B. New Delhi
D. DhakaB. New Delhi
- With which of the following has India signed agreements on water resources and culture in November this year?
A. Sri Lanka
D. BangladeshC. China
- With the implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ by the union government, how the arrears will be paid to the Defence Forces personnel?
A. in eight equal half yearly installments
B. in four equal yearly installments
C. in four equal half yearly installments
D. in two equal half yearly installmentsC. in four equal half yearly installments
- According to Fortune India, who is the most powerful woman in the Indian business sector?
A. Shikha Sharma
B. Arundhati Bhattacharya
C. Chanda Kochar
D. Nishi VasudevaB. Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Drug maker Cipla has appointed which of the following as an independent director on its board?
A. Shikha Nanda
B. Madhu Joshi
C. Bhavna Saini
D. Naina Lal KidwaiD. Naina Lal Kidwai
- Who has won the 25th All India G V Mavalankar Shooting Championship held at Asansol, West Bengal?
B. National Cadet Corps (NCC)
C. Air Force
D. ArmyD. Army
- Name the first cricketer to score 10,000 runs in Ranji Trophy.
A. Mohammad Kaif
B. Rohit Motwani
C. Wasim Jaffer
D. Vijay DahiyaC. Wasim Jaffer
- Wasim Jaffer is the first cricketer to score 10,000 runs in Ranji Trophy. He is from which team?
D. RailwaysB. Vidarbha
- After how many years, WWE LIVE is going to hold its two live events in India?
D. 16A. 13
- Who has been honoured with lifetime achievement Aditya Vikram Birla Kala Shikhar Award?
A. Girija Devi
B. Ram Kishan
C. Shiv Kumar Sharma
D. Suketu KumarC. Shiv Kumar Sharma
- In China where is the India cultural week being inaugurated where India has been designated as a guest country for the first time?
D. YunnanB. Shanghai
- Which of the following has been declared Ebola-free by WHO in November?
B. Sierra Leone
D. AlgeriaB. Sierra Leone