Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- With the mission “One step towards cleanliness”, the central government has imposed 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess on all services which are presently liable to service tax. This cess will be in effect from
A. March 01, 2016
B. January 01, 2016
C. November 15, 2015
D. November 30, 2015C. November 15, 2015
- Name the committee set up to look into various bankruptcy related issues which recently submitted its report.
A. T K Viswanathan Committee
B. RK Srivastava Committee
C. Pahlaj Sood Committee
D. Durga Prasad CommitteeA. T K Viswanathan Committee
- Name the authors of the book titled “Rebooting India: Realising a billion aspirations”.
A. Maithili Rao & Viral Shah
B. Jairam Ramesh & Santosh Singh
C. Nandan Nilekani & Viral Shah
D. JB KriplaniC. Nandan Nilekani & Viral Shah
- Which company is set to launch pilot internet project in India with Project Loon by using large balloons?
D. FacebookC. Google
- What is the range of Brahmos supersonic land attack cruise missile test fired from Pokhran test range.
A. 350 km
B. 300 km
C. 400 km
D. 500 kmB. 300 km
- Who has/have been awarded with the 21st CII-EXIM Bank award for Business Excellence for the year 2015?
A. Bhilai Steel Plant
B. Rallis India
C. QubeGB Ltd.
D. Both A and BD. Both A and B
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director of Oxford University Press India?
A. Mahesh Kumar Verma
B. Vinod Ganguly
C. Zubin Karkaria
D. V SivaramakrishnanD. V Sivaramakrishnan
- Name the Romania’s Prime Minister who resigned after being charged for forgery, tax evasion, and money laundering.
A. Dacia Balkan
B. Dacian Ciolos
C. Victor Ponta
D. Klaus lohannisC. Victor Ponta
- Which High Court announced that the child born out of rape will have rights over the assaulter’s property if the child is not given away for adoption?
D. DelhiA. Allahabad
- Where is the International Conference on ‘Frontiers in Yoga Research and its Applications’(INCOFYRA) going to be organized in 2016?
D. PuneC. Bengaluru
- To which of the following states, PM Narendra Modi has announced Rs. 80,000 cr package for the all-round development of the state?
B. Jammu and Kashmir
D. Uttar PradeshB. Jammu and Kashmir
- According to the World Economic Forum’s latest competitiveness index, what is the rank of India?
D. 58B. 55
- Name the website launched by Railways Minister, Suresh Prabhu for green initiatives of Indian Railways.
D. www.irgreenri.gov.inB. www.irgreenri.gov.in