Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Name the Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer who is going to be India’s next high commissioner to UK.
A. Rakesh Sardana
B. Govind Mishra
C. Navtej Singh Sarna
D. Ranjan MathaiC. Navtej Singh Sarna
- Name the world’s 3rd Sanskrit film which has been selected for the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) to be held in Goa.
B. Adi Shankaracharya
D. PunyakotiA. Priyamanasam
- Intellectual Rene Girard who passed away recently belonged to
D. ParaguayB. France
- Which Indian team has won bronze at Asian Archery Championship held in Bangkok, Thailand
A. Bombayala Devi and Jayanta Talukdar
B. Deepika Kumari and Rahul Banerjee
C. Deepika Kumari and Jayanta Talukdar
D. Abhishek Verma and Deepika KumariC. Deepika Kumari and Jayanta Talukdar
- Reserve Bank of India has announced to list Bandhan Bank under which type of bank category?
A. Co-Operative Bank
B. Scheduled Bank
C. Development Bank
D. Exchange BankB. Scheduled Bank
- K Prithika Yashini is set to become India’s first transgender police officer in which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. MahrashtraB. Tamil Nadu
- IMPRINT India, a joint initiative of Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has been launched by President Pranab Mukherjee. IMPRINT is
A. Impacting Reassure Innovation and Technology
B. Impacting Research Importance and Technology
C. Inspiring Research Innovation and Technology
D. Impacting Research Innovation and TechnologyD. Impacting Research Innovation and Technology
- Name the fastest Indian bowler to reach 150 Test wickets.
A. Ishant Sharma
B. Amit Mishra
C. Ravichandran Ashwin
D. Zaheer KhanfsanC. Ravichandran Ashwin
- To promote technical bilateral cooperation on new and renewable energy, with which of the following has India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)?
D. ColombiaA. Belgium
- In November, with which of the following has India signed double taxation treaty to avoid the double taxation on imports and exports between the countries?
D. KazakhstanC. Turkmenistan
- Which of the following is going to deploy its aircraft carrier to support operations against Islamic State in Syria and Iraq?
D. IndiaB. France
- On which of the following banks has RBI imposed Rs 1 crore penalty for non-adherence to KYC and anti-money laundering guidelines?
A. Laxmi Vilas Bank
B. Dhanlaxmi Bank
C. Union Bank
D. Indian BankB. Dhanlaxmi Bank