Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Where is the National Tribal Crafts Mela Aadishilp-2015 held in New Delhi?
A. South Ex.
B. Lajpat Nagar
C. Dilli Haat
D. Canought PlaceC. Dilli Haat
- Which station has become the country’s first visually challenged friendly station?
D. MumbaiA. Mysore
- Punjabi has become Canada’s third most common language in the Parliament of Canada. First two languages are respectively
A. French, English
B. English, Spanish
C. English, French
D. English, HindiC. English, French
- Where is the first International Film Festival for the persons with disabilities is going to be held on December 1?
D. Himachal PradeshB. Delhi
- At which of the following places is Amazon.com going to open its first-ever physical book store?
A. New Jersey
D. VancouverB. Seattle
- Name the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Indian Premier League who has resigned recently.
A. ML Sardana
B. VK Nanda
C. Sundar Raman
D. Kumar GirishC. Sundar Raman
- Who has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Afganistan?
A. Shyam Srinivasan
B. Manpreet Vohra
C. Amar Sinha
D. Pradeep TandonB. Manpreet Vohra
- Who has been named as the global ambassador of Tata Motors?
A. Cristiano Ronaldo
B. Bhaichung Bhutia
C. Lionel Messi
D. Sergio RamosC. Lionel Messi
- British oscar-winning writer Colin Welland passed away recently. He was also a/an
D. psycologistA. actor
- Which of the following has bagged the first prize under the Community Service Announcement category at the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) Prizes 2015?
A. All India Radio
B. Radio Television Hong Kong
C. Bangladesh Betar
D. Australian Broadcasting CorporationA. All India Radio