Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- IRCTC has tied up with which online delivery firm to enable consumers to order from a variety of cuisine options ?
Answer – B.FoodPanda
- Government of India has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds, having a time period of 8 years. It requires how much minimum amount of gold to be deposited ?
Answer – C.2 gm
- A bill that envisages district-level regulatory authorities to fix the prices of food items in hotels has been ratified by which state govt ?
Answer – D.Kerala
- Winter session of Parliament has been started from November 26th. The legislative agenda includes how many bills for consideration ?
Answer – C.19
- On which date India has celebrated its first National Constitution Day to mark the 125th birth anniversary of Ambedkar ?
Answer – C.November 26
- Which city has launched the first metro station in the country to run by only women staff ?
Answer – C.Jaipur
- Ola app has appointed which of the following as its chief financial officer ?
Answer – B.Rajiv Bansal
- Govt has extended the RuPay Debit Card usage for a claim under an inbuilt accident insurance cover under PMJDY accounts to how many days ?
Answer – D.90 days
- Who has been awarded with Kalinga Samman 2014 for popularising science among the common man in Odisha ?
Answer – B.Trilochan Pradhan
- Who is appointed as the new prime minister of Portugal ?
Answer – D.Antonio Costa
- Active social worker Khekiho Zhimomi, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following Indian state ?
Answer – C.Nagaland
- Banwari Lal Mittal, who has been recently passed away due to protracted illness was related to which field ?
Answer – D.Businessman
- National Milk Day observes on which date ?
Answer – D.November 26
- Govt has announced more tax incentives including exemption from excise and custom duties to which of the following ?
Answer – C.Shipbuilding
- Assocham has appointed which of the following as its President ?
Answer – A.Sunil Kanoria