Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Under Gopinath Munde Farmers Accident Insurance Scheme which has been started by Maharashtra Govt how much each farmer will get annual insurance cover ?
A.Rs 1 lakh
B.Rs 1.5 lakh
C.Rs 3 lakh
D.Rs 2 lakhAnswer – D.Rs 2 lakh
- Which marketing research firm has launched India’s first digital advertisement measurement system to find out the return on investment ?
D.NielsenAnswer – D.Nielsen
- Indian Railways has inked MoU to set up a Railway Chair at The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) University. TERI is situated at which place ?
D.KarnatakaAnswer – A.New Delhi
- Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) has appointed which of the following as its chairperson ?
D.Anju BobbyAnswer – D.Anju Bobby
- Gopinath Munde Farmers Accident Insurance Scheme has been launched by which State Govt ?
D.MaharashtraAnswer – D.Maharashtra
- Union Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment Shri Thaawar Chand Gehlot has announced how many schemes under Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan (Accessible India Campaign) ?
D.12Answer – C.10
- Telangana Govt has declared how many mandals in the State as drought-affected and sought an immediate assistance of Rs.1,000 crore from the Centre ?
D.213Answer – B.231
- UNICEF has released a report titled “Unless We Act Now” detailed the millions of children worldwide are at risk from which issue ?
D.HarassmentAnswer – C.Climate Change
- After France which country has declared state of emergency and a curfew after a bomb attack on a presidential guard bus which killed at least 12 people ?
D.TunisiaAnswer – D.Tunisia
- Orange Day campaign has been organised in which Indian State to end violence against women as stipulated by the UN General Assembly ?
D.Tamil NaduAnswer – C.Kerala
- Which bank has joined hands with Tata-SIA joint venture airline Vistara to launch a travel credit card ?
D.SBIAnswer – B.Axis
- Which of the following industrialist has invested amount in Singapore-based big data company Crayon Data ?
D.Azim PremjiAnswer – C.Ratan Tata
- US scientists bred a genetically modified (GM) mosquito using a gene editing method called Crispr to resist which infection ?
D.ChikungunyaAnswer – B.Malaria
- World’s largest animal cloning factory to save thousands of animals from extinction will set up in which country ?
D.ItalyAnswer – C.China
- Which of the following was the long-standing and distinguished football administrators of the Tamil Nadu has been recently passed away ?
D.Alex FergusonAnswer – B.TR Govindrajan