Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- UN Security Council has adopted which country’s sponsored resolution to prevent further attacks by Islamic State terrorists and other extremist groups ?
D.CyprusAnswer – B.France
- India and China have been agreed to form a Ministerial-level mechanism to boost security cooperation. It will be headed by which Ministers of both Nations ?
A.Law & Justice Ministers
C.External Affair Ministers
D.Home MinistersAnswer – D.Home Ministers
- Egypt’s first nuclear plant, which is to be financed and build by Russia will set up at which place ?
D.CairoAnswer – B.Dabaa
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon has appointed which of the following Padma Bhushan awardee Indian scientist as one of the members of a high-level panel on health technology innovation ?
B.P M Bhargava
D.Vijay BhatkarAnswer – C.Yusuf Hamied
- Jan Lokpal Bill cleared by Delhi Govt will investigate offences under which act ?
A.Central Provinces Laws Act 1875
B.Protection of Civil Rights Act 1955
C.Right to Information Act 2005
D.Prevention of Corruption Act 1988Answer – D.Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
- India-Bangladesh electricity network is financed by which lending body under SASEC Program with $120 million of loan ?
A.International Monetary Fund
C.Asian Development Bank
D.New Development BankAnswer – C.Asian Development Bank
- The Finance Ministry of India has imposed definitive anti-dumping duty on certain carbon black imports from which countries ?
A.China & Bangladesh
B.Canada & China
C.Russia & Japan
D.China & RussiaAnswer – D.China & Russia
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) has appointed which of the following as President of industry body for 2016 ?
C.Alwyn Didar Singh
D.Arbind PrasadAnswer – A.Harshavardhan Neotia
- Direct-to-home (DTH) service provider Dish TV has appointed which of the following as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) ?
A.Jawahar Lal Goel
B.R C Venkateish
C.Arun Kumar Kapoor
D.Arun DuggalAnswer – C.Arun Kumar Kapoor
- University of East London has awarded honorary doctorate to which Hollywood filmmaker for his/her contribution towards promoting talented moviemakers from across the world ?
D.Ashok AmritrajAnswer – D.Ashok Amritraj
- Who has become the first Indian Woman to be bestowed by Asian Football Awards with a title of Women in Football Award ?
D.Anjana SaikiaAnswer – B.Aditi Chauhan
- Which England’s Cricketer has smashed his own record of quickest ODI hundreds against Pakistan in a final one-day international held in Dubai ?
D.Jos ButtlerAnswer – D.Jos Buttler
- “Dadi Janaki : A Century of Service” book has been authored by which of the following ?
D.Nikita SinghAnswer – C.Liz Hodgkinson
- Which Indian State has concluded its investors summit with 295 MoUs worth Rs 3.3 lakh cr ?
D.KeralaAnswer – B.Rajasthan
- Sub-Committee of Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE) has appointed which Haryana Minister as its member ?
A.Kaptan Singh Solanki
B.Nayab Singh Saini
C.Ram Bilas Sharma
D.Krishan Lal PanwarAnswer – C.Ram Bilas Sharma