Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- President appoints CJI by exercising his powers conferred by which article of the Constitution of India ?
Answer – C.Article 124(2)
- Apoorva Mehta, an Indian-American among Forbes Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40 is related to which of the following companies ?
Answer – C.Instacart
- Interest equalisation scheme, which is recently approved by Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) will benefit which of the following ?
Answer – C.Exporters
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will set up National Resource Facility for Bio-medical Research (NARF) for quality laboratory animals in which Indian city ?
Answer – B.Hyderabad
- Centre has appointed which of the following as the India’s ambassador to China ?
C.Pradeep Kumar Kapur
D.Vijay Keshav Gokhale
Answer – D.Vijay Keshav Gokhale
- Denmark’s top literary award, the Hans Christian Andersen Prize is bestowed over which of the following ?
Answer – D.Haruki Murakami
- Narendra Modi has approved the signing of the Tripartite Agreement on the IBSA Fund for the Alleviation of Poverty and Hunger. IBSA includes which three countries ?
A.India, Bangladesh, South Africa
B.Indonesia, Brazil, South America
C.South America, India, Bangladesh
D.Brazil, South Africa, India
Answer – D.Brazil, South Africa, India
- India has signed revised Air Services Agreement as an important landmark with which of the country ?
Answer – B.New Zealand
- Who is sworn in as the 43rd Chief Justice of India ?
Answer – C.TS Thakur
- To explore possible collaborations in the field of Skill Development which country has been collaborated with India ?
Answer – B.Afganistan
- ‘Taali Ho’, the first International Qawwali Festival 2016 will be hosted by the which Indian State ?
D.Jammu & Kashmir
Answer – C.New Delhi
- Ek Kadam Unnati Ki Aur is an iniative aimed to create the blueprint for the digitisation of rural India has been announced by which of the following ?
Answer – C.Intel
- Where will be the venue for Asia pacific economic cooperation (APEC) summit in 2016 ?
Answer – C.Peru
- In lieu of exchange of information in the field of Animal Health India has joined hands with which country ?
Answer – B.Vietnam
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) has cleared six FDI proposals for how much amount, which are envisaging foreign investments ?
Answer – B.1810 Crore