Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which three airlines has been slapped with penalties of Rs. 258 crore for cartelization in fixing fuel surcharge for transporting cargo ?
A.GoAir, Jet Airways, SpiceJet
B.IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet
C.Air India, Jet Airways, IndiGo
D.Jet Airways, GoAir, Air India
Answer – B.IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet
- CM Arvind Kejriwal’s established committed to investigate financial irregularities by the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA), which recommended its suspension was headed by which of the following ?
Answer – C.Chetan Sanghi
- Oxford Dictionary has announced which word as its “Word of the Year for 2015” ?
B.Face with Stuck-Out Tongue
C.Face with Tears of Joy
D.Face with Cold Sweat
Answer – C.Face with Tears of Joy
- Credit deal has been inked for the Andhra Pradesh Rural Inclusive Growth Project between Centre, Andhra Pradesh and World Bank for how much amount ?
Answer – B.$75 million
- India has tighten bilateral defence ties with which neighbouring country to maintain Peace at Line of Actual Control (LAC) ?
Answer – D.China
- Which Indian Minister became the first Indian to be honoured with Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Champion for the Asia Region ?
Answer – D.Kiren Rijiju
- Which journalist has been honoured with Reporters without Borders Prize (RSF) ?
Answer – C.Zaina Erhaim
- Which state will organise International Skill Summit to project the competency standards and global employability of youth in the state to the employers worldwide ?
Answer – B.Kerala
- Indian-American judge who has become the first recipient of a US public service award in recognition of her contributions in the field of law ?
C.Manish S Shah
Answer – B.Ushir Durant
- American hotel chain Marriott International will acquire which of its rival hotel company to create the world’s largest hotel chain ?
A.Hilton Worldwide Holdings
B.Starwood Hotels & Resorts
C.Melia Hotels International
D.Great Eagle Holdings
Answer – B.Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Which of the following was the All Blacks player who become rugby union’s first global superstar has recently passed away ?
Answer – B.Jonah Lomu
- In 46th edition of the Biannual Top500 list of supercomputers which supercomputer has been named as the world’s most powerful system ?
A.Stampede (United States)
B.Piz Daint (Switzerland)
C.Sequoia (United States)
Answer – D.Tianhe-2 (China)
- Warning system satellite EKS Kosmos-2510 has been successfully launched by which country that was delivered into a Tundra orbit ?
Answer – C.Russia
- National Digital Literacy Mission, which set its target for making 52.5 lakh people digitally literate has advanced its deadline to 2016. Earlier it was fixed by the end of which year ?
Answer – C.2017
- Which country’s Govt has declared a state of emergency in more than 200 towns that are affected by a mining waste spill ?
Answer – A.Brazil