Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which two Indian banks are going to list their bonds on the London Stock Exchange ?
A.Axis and ICICI
B.Yes bank and SBI
C.ICICI & SBI
D.HDFC & YES BankAnswer – D.HDFC & YES Bank
- What is the venue for 35th India International Trade Fair (IITF 2015), which is inaugurated by the Shri Pranab Mukherjee ?
D.New DelhiAnswer – D.New Delhi
- As per the data released by the central statistics office what is the current Consumer Price Index (CPI) based inflation ?
D.5.3%Answer – B.5%
- Which Indian State would get its first handicrafts museum by converting the old educational structure into it ?
B.Jammu & Kasmir
D.GujaratAnswer – B.Jammu & Kasmir
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched “Neev Fund” to invest in small infrastructure projects in eight low-income states. Which of the following are co-investmentors in this fund ?
A.UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills & SBI
B.UK Department of International Development & ICICI
C.UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills & HDFC
D.UK Department of International Development & SBIAnswer – D.UK Department of International Development & SBI
- What was the venue for 2015 Valletta Summit on Migration ?
D.SengleaAnswer – B.Valletta
- France has declared emergency after a series of terror attacks. Who is the President of France ?
D.Tony TanAnswer – C.Francois Hollande
- Govt appointed 3 new persons as members of Film and Television Institute of India Society (FTII). Who are those ?
A.Satish Shah, Baradwaj Rangan, BP Singh
B.Anupam Kher, Bhawana Somaaya, Ekta Kapoor
C.Satish Shah, Bhawana Somaaya, BP Singh
D.Anupam Kher, Baradwaj Rangan, Ekta KapoorAnswer – C.Satish Shah, Bhawana Somaaya, BP Singh
- Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar has dedicated which aircraft to the nation that is based at INS Rajali ?
D.Boeing P-12FAnswer – B.Boeing P-8I
- Which island of Japan has been recently hit by earthquake with Magnitude of 7.0 ?
D.HokkaidoAnswer – A.Kyushu
- Children’s Day is observed as the birth anniversary of which Indian leader ?
C.B. R. Ambedkar
D.Subhas Chandra BoseAnswer – A.Jawaharlal Nehru
- At which place President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee presented the National Child Awards for Exceptional Achievement 2015 ?
C.Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan
D.Rashtrapati BhavanAnswer – D.Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Which country has been banned in 2016 Olympic Games due to the allegations of major drug abuse in athletics ?
D.RussiaAnswer – D.Russia
- On which date World Diabetes Day observed ?
D.Nov 10Answer – C.Nov 14
- A professor at Montana State University (MSU) has discovered new duck-billed species of which animal ?
D.AlligatorAnswer – C.Dinosaur