Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- What is the theme for first Women of India Organic Mela that begins at Dilli Haat in New Delhi ?
A.Women empowernment and organic products
B.Encourage women and organic farming
C.Eat Healthy Live Healthy
D.Women and organic Products
Answer – D.Women and organic Products
- India’s first gender university will set up in which state of India ?
Answer – B.Kerala
- India has signed MoU with which country to enhance bilateral air service cooperation ?
A.Republic of Ireland
B.Republic of Korea
C.Republic of Serbia
D.Republic of Ethiopia
Answer – B.Republic of Korea
- Nandan and Rohini Nilekani has launched which app to address learning challenges in the primary education space ?
Answer – C.EkStep
- Which state organises Annual Hundred Drums Wangala Festival ?
Answer – C.Meghalaya
- Fortune top 50 global business leaders list includes which of the following 3 Indian CEOs ?
A.Indra Nooyi, Mukesh Ambani, Sanjay K Jha
B.Ajay Banga, Satya Nadella, Francisco D’Souza
C.Francisco D’Souza, Anand Mahindra, Rajeev Suri
D.Ajay Banga, Mukesh Ambani, Satya Nadella
Answer – B.Ajay Banga, Satya Nadella, Francisco D’Souza
- Which IT service major will train British university graduates at its Innovation Labs and software development centres across India ?
Answer – A.TCS
- CPEC is a developmemt megaproject between which of the following two countries ?
A.Cambodia and Pakistan
B.China and Palestine
C.Canda and Paraguay
D.China and Pakistan
Answer – D.China and Pakistan
- Who is appointed by Deutsche Bank as its head of corporate and investment banking for the Asia Pacific region ?
Answer – C.James McMurdo
- Which of the following is Indian-origin barrister who has been appointed as the as a Circuit Judge in the UK ?
C.Subimal Chandra Roy
Answer – B.Kalyani Kaul
- ‘Stockal’, India’s India’s first mobile-based platform to facilitate global investments for domestic retail investors is lauched by which of the following brokerage company ?
A.Geojit BNP Paribas
Answer – C.SIC Global
- In which of the following Indian States the first exclusive hospital for elephants established ?
Answer – D.Assam
- On which date World Kindness Day observed ?
Answer – A.Nov 13
- Haryana Gauvansh Sanrakshan and Gausamvardhan Bill which is recently assented by President, imposes how many years of imprisonment for cow slaughter ?
A.3 to 7 years
B.2 to 5 years
C.3 to 10 years
D.2 to 7 years
Answer – C.3 to 10 years
- Ola launches which app for mobile recharges and transfers ?
Answer – B.Ola Money