Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which country has appointed Marzieh Afkham as its first woman ambassador since revolution?
Answer – 2)Iran
- International Terra Madre has been started in which of the following cities of India?
Answer – 4)Shillong
- As per Jones Lang LaSalle’s (JLL) Asia-Pacific City Investment Intensity Index which Indian city emerged in Top 20 positions ?
Answer – 3)Bengaluru
- Which of the following has been choosen as CM of Bihar during recent Bihar Assembly elections ?
1)Lalu Prasad Yadav
3)Ram Vilas Paswan
Answer – 2)Nitish Kumar
- The former Chief Justice of Delhi High Court AP Shah has been appointed by which of the following governing body as its ethics officer (ombudsman) ?
1)Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
2)India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)
3)Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)
4)Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
Answer – 4)Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
- Centre has approved Rs. 2,100 crore funds under National Disaster Relief Fund (NDRF) for States which have faced drought and floods. Which are those States ?
1)Gujarat and J&K
2)Karnataka and Gujarat
3)Mumbai & Karnataka
4)Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
Answer – 2)Karnataka and Gujarat
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has appointed which of the following as the Vice-Chairman of its Board of Directors ?
Answer – 3)Raghuram Rajan
- As per Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) what will be the expected growth of Indian economy in 2015-16 & 2016-17 respectively ?
1)7.2% & 7.4%
2)7.2% & 7.3%
3)7.4% & 7.3%
4)7.3% & 7.4%
Answer – 2)7.2% & 7.3%
- Which Indian-American has been appointed by University of North Texas as a member of Board of Regents ?
Answer – 3)Ashok Mago
- During Create the Future Design Contest- 2015 who has been conferred with NASA award for tyre burst solution ?
Answer – 2)Sameer Panda
- Barabati stadium which has been excluded from BCCI’s new Test venues is situated at which which place ?
Answer – 1)Cuttack
- On which date World Science Day for Peace and Development is observed ?
Answer – 2)10 November
- Jayant Krishna who has been appointed as interim CEO of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a principal consultant in which of the following company ?
Answer – 2)TCS