[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 3 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- World’s largest solar photo-voltaic plant of 750 MW in to be built in Rewa district of which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
[su_accordion]A. Madhya Pradesh
- Maharastra Food and Drug Administration file a case against which online shopping site for allegedly selling of prescription medicine online?
- Which state government allocates 12 crore rupees for Project Great Indian Bustard?
- World’s largest flag was unfurled at an event in Ong Jmel in the southern desert area of which country?
- Who beat Crystal Palace to clinch Premier League title?
A. Jose Mourinho
B. Philip S. Goodman
D. David hemilton
- Name the former Union minister and veteran Congress leader who died on Saturday night due to kidney-related ailments in a private hospital.
A. Baleshwar Ram
B. Radha mohan
C. Umesh yadav
D. Neeraj Mehta
[su_accordion]A. Baleshwar Ram
- Name the writer and director for film, television and stage who died at his home in New York City.
D. Philip s. Goodman
[su_accordion]D. Philip s. Goodman
- Who is winner of welterweight title?
A. David Henry
D. Ronny Steve
- Cafe Coffee day ,Dominos partners with which company for offline payment?
A. Free charge
- World Press Freedom Day all over the world is observed with theme of 2015 ‘let journalism thrive! towards better reporting,gender equality,media safety in the digital age’.on ___
A. MAY 1
B. MAY 4
C. MAY 2
D. MAY 3
[su_accordion]D. MAY 3