Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- The enemy property amendment bill was passed in parliament. It amends the Enemy Property Act of?
Answer: C) 1968
Explanation: A bill to amend the 48-year-old Enemy Property Act to allow the custodians to continue to hold sway over enemy properties was introduced in Lok Sabha. It proposed to amend the Enemy Property Act, 1968.
- Which state tops the list released by NACER with highest investment potential?
Answer: C) Gujarat
Explanation: Gujarat government has topped the list of states with most investment potential that has been according to the survey from New Delhi based think tank National Council of Applied Economic Research (NACER).
- Mukhyamantri Santwana Harish Yojana is a scheme launched by Karnataka government for?
A.Free education at graduate level
B.Free life saving medicines
C.Free medical insurance
D.Free treatment to accident victims
Answer: D) free treatment to accident victims
Explanation: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah launched Mukhyamantri Santwana Harish Yojana for free treatment to accident victims for the first 48 hours in the nearest hospital be it Government or Private Hospital
- What is the discount given on interest rate for increasing the wind energy mill’s capacity by 1 MW according to the new policy?
Answer: C) 0.25%
Explanation: In Order to propel the Wind Energy Potential in India, Union government will soon unveil a policy to give incentives including an interest discount of 0.25 % for increasing capacity of Wind mills of up to 1MW
- The Armed forces of India has proposed to induct how many women fighter pilots by June?
Answer: D) 3
Explanation: India’s air force will induct its first 3 female fighter pilots in June. Bhawna Kanth, Avani Chaturvedi and Mohana Singh are likely to create history as India’s first women fighter pilots.
- Indian Railways have created SPV for implementation of Ahmadabad-Mumbai bullet train project.81% of the loan amount for the project is given by?
Answer: D) Japan
Explanation : The railways have formed a new Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) to implement the Mumbai-Ahmadabad High Speed Bullet Train project named the National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited.81 per cent of the funding for the project would come from the loan from Japan.
- RBI will share its FDI details with which of the following to prevent the entry of black money?
C.IB & RAW
Answer: C) IB & RAW
Explanation: The Reserve Bank of India will now share its FDI details with the Intelligence Bureau and Research and Analysis Wing to prevent the entry of Black money into the country
- RBI has recently signed a MoU with which of the following countries to exchange information and Banking supervision?
Answer: B) Israel
Explanation: Reserve Bank of India has signed a pact with Bank of Israel for Information Exchange and Banking supervision. A memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between HedvaBer from Bank of Israel and Parvathy V sundaram Chief General Manager on behalf of RBI
- The Indian Railways have entered into alliance with Bajaj power for Udaipur-Lalitpura rail section electrification project at a cost of?
Answer : C) 47 Crores
Explanation: Bajaj Power inked agreement with Indian Railways for Lalitpur- Udaipura rail section electrification project.The Project would cost nearly 47 crore to be completed in a year time by PPP(Public Private Partnership) model.
- Who is appointed as the new Public interest Director and Chairman of BSE?
Answer: A) Sudhakar Rao
Explanation : Karnataka’s former Chief Secretary Sudhakar Rao will replace Ramodorai as BSE’s new chairman.
- Who is appointed as the Chief Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh?
B.Shakuntala Doley Gamlin
Answer : B) Shakuntala Doley Gamlin
Explanation: A 1984- batch IAS officer Shakuntala Doley Gamlin has been appointed as Chief Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh .She is replacing Ramesh Negi.
- Five health care ATM’S are opened in four states which of the following states is one of them?
Answer: A) Andhra Pradesh
Explanation: Five Medicine ATMS will come in Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh under a health Ministry pilot that merges telemedicine with a basic free drugs programme.
- A recent study by the Lancet has revealed that climate change is likely to kill 5,00,000 adults by?
Answer: C) 2050
Explanation: With the rise in global emissions the Global Warming could be aggravated. In turn the climate changes can affect the people worldwide. A recent study by Lancet shows that it is likely to cause 500,000 deaths by 2050.