Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Nagaland information Commission has been ranked as the best. Who is the Chief Information commissioner of Nagaland?
D.Vijay SharmaAnswer: A)Buckchem Phom
Explanation: Nagaland Information Commission has been regarded as one of the best of its kind in the entire country. This was revealed by the Nagaland Information Commissioner Buckchem Phom during the decade celebration of RTI Act.
- Who inaugurated the National Conference on Legislation for Women?
D.Hamid AnsariAnswer: C) Pranab Mukherjee
Explanation: President Pranab Mukherjee on Saturday inaugurated the National conference of Women legislators at Vigyan Bhawan. Vice president Hamid Ansari and PM Narendra Modi were also present in the event.The event was hosted by Lok Sabha speaker Sumitra Mahajan.
- What is the new in house wing established by Indian Railways along with the support of DRDO for implementing technological innovations in Railway?
D.LAKSHYAAnswer: a) SRESHTA
Explanation: Special Railway Establishment for Strategic Technology and Holistic Advancement (SRESHTA). In an effort to make Indian Railways technology driven, the national transporter will set up its in-house research wing, SRESHTA, comprising of mostly scientists and railway experts
- Which State government passed the Revenue code bill in the state legislature that enables Dalits to sell their land to Non Dalits?
D.Uttar PradeshAnswer: D) Uttar Pradesh
Explanation : The Uttar Pradesh government passed the UP revenue code amendment bill that facilitates Dalits to sell their land to Non-Dalits
- The committee formed by Maharashtra government to trace the MoU’s signed during Make in India week is headed by?
D.Apurva ChandraAnswer : A) Swadhin Kshatriya
Explanation: Maharashtra Government has formed a high-powered committee headed by Chief secretary Swadhin Kshatriya to ensure that the MoU s signed during the make in India week fructify
- The Government of India has planned to digitalize all the rural post offices in the country by?
D.2022Answer : C) 2017
Explanation : Government of India will digitalise all the 1.29 lakh rural post offices by 2017.Department of Post IT Modernisation project will get Rs. 4909 crore outlay for digitalisation and Networking of 155, 000 post offices including 129, 323 Gramin Dak Sewak Post Offices in the country.
- India have denied visa to members of Religious Commission from which of the following Nations?
D.RussiaAnswer: C) US
Explanation: The members of the US religious commission seeking to investigate the declining religious independence in the country have been denied the Indian Visa. The Chairman of USCIRF (US Commission on International Religious Freedom) is Robert P. George
- Bluedots which provide support to children and families who move across Europe as refugees is started by?
A.UNESCO & UNHCR
B.UNICEF & UNHCR
C.UNESCO & WHO
D.UNHCR & WHOAnswer: B) UNICEF & UNHCR
Explanation : UN Refugee Agency(UNHCR) and UNICEF are setting up special support centres called Bluedots to ensure protection for the growing numbers of children and others with specific needs arriving in Europe as Refugees.
- Which Indian Bank has got license from Myanmar Government to start its operation in Myanmar?
A.Indian overseas Bank
C.State Bank of India
D.Punjab National BankAnswer: c) State Bank of India
Explanation : Under the Junta rule, Myanmar’s banking system was closed for decades for outside competition but now the country has allowed four Foreign Banks to operate in its territory namely Vietnam’s Bank for Investment and Development Taiwan’s E.SUN Commercial Bank, South Korea’s Shinhan Bank and State Bank of India.
- Which bank was the first to get Small finance bank license from RBI among the ten applicants?
C.Disha Micro finance
D.Capital local area bankAnswer : D) Capital Local area bank
Explanation: Jalandhar based Capital Local Area Bank Limited has been given the first small financial bank license by the Reserve Bank of India, among the 10 applicants. The Operation of the Bank will kick start from April 13, 2016.
- Which team has won the Star Sports Pro Kabaddi title of 2016?
C.Jaipur pink panthers
D.Telugu TitansAnswer : A) Patna Pirates
Explanation: In the Third season of Star Sports Pro Kabaddi league Patna Pirates beat U Mumba by three points in the title clash held at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in New Delhi.
- Who has been conferred with the Innovation Award for 2016?
D.Sudha JainAnswer : A) Sirshendu De
Explanation : IIT Kharagpur Professor,Sirshendu De- Head of the Chemical Engineering Department for developing Low Cost Eco-friendly Laterite based Arsenic Filter for Providing Safe Drinking Water has been given the Innovation Award for 2016.
- PepsiCo has entered as associate sponsor of BCCI for all international Matches played at home for how many years?
D.TwoAnswer: B) Four
Explanation: Beverage giant PepsiCo entered into a four year partnership with the country’s apex cricket body BCCI as an associate sponsor for all its International Matches played at home. The deal would make PepsiCo as BCCI’s official partner for refreshment, Snacks and drinks besides grounds right.
- Name the recently appointed non official board of director of RBI who was the ex-chief secretary of Gujarat?
C.Bharat Narotam Doshi
D.YC DeveshwarAnswer : B) Sudhir Mankad
Explanation: Three non official board of directors to RBI include Natarajan Chandrasekaran, Sudhir Mankad and Bharat Narotam Doshi.Sudhir Mankad was the ex-chief secretary of Gujarat during 2005-2007 when Narendra Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat.