Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
Click Here to Read Current Affairs March 18 2016
- Name the former Director of Mossad who passed away due to cancer.
a) Yitzhak Hofi
b) Meir Dagan
c) Efraim Halevy
d) Danny YatomAnswer: B) Meir Dagan
Explanation: Meir Dagan, a former chief of Israeli intelligence agency Mossad has died. He was 71
- Which mobile phone operator in March 2016 announced the acquisition of Videocon Telecommunications Ltd’s entire spectrum in 6 circles?
a) Bharti Airtel
c) Vodafone Essar
d) Reliance CommunicationsAnswer: a) Bharti Airtel
Explanation: Bharti Airtel acquired Videocon Telecom’s spectrum in six circles for Rs 4,428 crore through a bandwidth trading deal
- India in March 2016 signed loan agreement of 35 Million dollars with the World Bank for Citizen Access to Responsive Services Project of a State. Name it.
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Andhra PradeshAnswer: a) Madhya Pradesh
Explanation: World Bank approves USD 35 million credit agreement to Madhya Pradesh for the Citizen Access to Responsive Services Project
- At which position did India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi stood in 30 Most Influential People on the Internet list?
d) 20Answer: b) 15
Explanation: Among Time’s thirty most influential people in the world, Modi has figured in the 15th place for the second time in a row.
- Name the festival that marks Thai New year and which is going to be imposed curfew by Bangkok.
b) Loy Krathong
c) Makha Bucha
d) ChonburiAnswer: a) Songkran
Explanation: Bangkok is to impose a curfew during Songkran festival, the world’s biggest water festival in April to show solidarity with farmers hit by drought
- Which film has won the maximum no of awards in the 10th Asian film festival?
b) The inside men
c) The port of call
d) Bajirao MastaniAnswer: A) Assassin
Explanation: The 10th Asian film awards were presented in Macau, China. ‘The Assassin’, a movie about a highly trained female assassin bagged prizes for, best actress and best director
- Which female journalist has won the Chameli Devi Jain award, 2016 along with Priyanka?
c) Sheeren bhan
d) Nidhi RazdanAnswer: A) Raksha
Explanation : Priyanka Kakodkar and Raksha Kumar were named as joint winners of the 2015-16 Chameli Devi Jain Award. They were awarded for their work that clubs social concern and compassion with pioneering reportage and analytical skills.
- IDBI bank which recently announced that its ATM’s can be used to purchase Government bonds was established in?
d) 1935Answer: B) 1964
Explanation: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is an Indian Public Sector Bank headquartered at Mumbai which was established in 1964. In order to boost retail participation in Govt bond investments, IDBI has now allowed its customers to invest in these bonds through its ATM’s
- Which country is the second largest investor in London as revealed by London & partners?
d) JapanAnswer: a) India
Explanation: London & partners, the official promotion company of London has revealed that India is the second biggest investor in London after USA
- FCI has announced its online depot system. Who is the Union minister of Food and Public distribution?
b) Maneka Gandhi
C) Ashok gehlot
d) Ram Vilas PaswanAnswer: d) Ram Vilas Paswan
Explanation : Depot Online System of state run Food Corporation of India (FCI) has been launched by the Union Government to carry transparency and minimize storage losses of food grains. The Union Food and public Distribution Minister Ram Vilas Paswan have launched this system in New Delhi
- Who has won the Miss India title in body building-2016?
a) Shweta rathore
b) Navreet Josan
c) Ashwini waskar
d) sonali swamiAnswer: A) Shweta Rathore
Explanation: Shweta Rathore the silver medalist in Asian Championship in 2015 has won the gold medal in the Miss India tiltle in Body building held at New Delhi.
- Which IT company has been named as the official partner of London Marathon?
d) IBMAnswer: a) TCS
Explanation: India’s leading IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announced a partnership with the Virgin Money London Marathon for three year
- Which Railway station has been declared as the cleanest in the survey conducted by IRCTC?
d) AllahabadAnswer: a) Surat
Explanation: Surat has emerged to be the cleanest Railway Stations in India, followed by Rajkot and Bilaspur. Varanasi stood last when evaluated on forty cleanliness parameters which formed the basis of the survey conducted by Varanasi.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification