Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- India’s first Education Acceleration programme Edugild was launched in?
D.NIT, WarangalAnswer: C) MIT, Pune
Explanation: Edugild, India’s first education technology accelerator has been set up by Maharashtra Institute of Technology at Pune. It will focus only on the education sector. The CEO of the Eduglid programme is Rishi Kapal
- Which state has adopted its new Industrial Policy which will be valid till 2026?
A.Jammu & Kashmir
D.Madhya PradeshAnswer: A) Jammu & Kashmir
Explanation: Jammu & Kashmir adopts new industrial policy to attract an investment of Rs.2000 crores every year. The policy will hold good for 10 years.
- Ministry of Tourism has signed a MoU with Ecotourism of India for responsible and sustainable tourism. Who is the tourism minister of State?
D.Mahesh SharmaAnswer: D) Mahesh Sharma
Explanation: The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India signed a MOU with the Ecotourism Society of India (ESOI) to take its commitments to Responsible and Sustainable tourism. Tourism Minister of state is Mahesh Sharma.
- Which state has introduced the Prohibition of Social Boycott bill, 2016?
D.Uttar PradeshAnswer: Maharashtra
Explanation: In a move to strengthen the laws against discrimination the Maharashtra government passed the prohibition of social Boycott bill in its state assembly.
- Which country is likely to set up an International Maritime Judicial Centre?
D.IndiaAnswer: C) China
Explanation: China’s Supreme Court is setting up its own international maritime “judicial centre” to handle territorial disputes
- Co-branded Credit card is a tie-up between Ferrari and which of the following banks?
D.Federal BankAnswer: A) ICICI
Explanation: India’s largest private sector lender ICICI has signed a pact with Italian luxury sports car manufacturer Ferrari to issue co-branded credit cards
- How much amount has been planned by Kotak Mahindra bank and Canada pension plan to invest in stressed assets of India?
A.$ 500 Million
B.$ 525 Million
C.$ 635 Million
D.$ 700 MillionAnswer: B) $ 525 Million
Explanation: Kotak Mahindra Bank Group has signed an agreement up with Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) to launch a $525 million fund to invest in the stressed asset market in India
- Glenmach Pharmaceutical Inchas has got nod from FDA for manufacture of Migraine drugs is headquartered at?
D.HyderabadAnswer: C) Mumbai
Explanation: Mumbai based Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inchas received in principal approval from the US Food and Drug Administrator to manufacture and market therapeutical equivalent of Endo Pharmaceutical’s Frova tablets, used to treat migraine headaches, in America
- Exo-Mars is a project launched to explore living conditions in Mars. It is a combined effort of?
A.Europe & Russia
B.Japan & Europe
C.India & Russia
D.India & USAnswer: A) Europe & Russia
Explanation: Europe and Russia launched an unmanned spacecraft, named ExoMars 2016, to explore if life once existed on the Red Planet or still possibilities are there for existence
- Which of the websites has partnered with KTH Royal Institute of technology for developing speech website?
D.Bin searchAnswer : C) Wiki pedia
Explanation: Wikipedia Sweden has partnered with the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden to develop the crowd-sourced speech engine in order to make more accessible to the visually impaired users.
- Lloyd Shapeley who passed away is an economist who won the Nobel Prize for Game theory in the year?
D.2015Answer: C) 2012
Explanation: The World famous Mathematician, Economist and Nobel laureate Lloyd S Shapeley passed away at 92 in Arizon, USA. He was awarded with the Nobel Memorial prize in statistics in 2012 for his theory of stable allocations and Game theory of economics field
- Renowned Novelist Anita Brookner who passed away belongs to?
D.CanadaAnswer: B) Britain
Explanation: British award-winning novelist and art historian Anita Brookner passed away. She died at the age of 87.
- March 15 is celebrated across the world as?
A.World Human rights day
B.World Consumer rights day
C.World Health day
D.World Kidneys dayAnswer: B) World Consumer Rights day
Explanation: World Consumer Day is celebrated across the World on 15th March 2016. The Day is an occasion of solidarity among consumers and to promote the basic rights of all consumers. Theme: Antibiotics Off the menu