Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- The Union Cabinet has approved the amendment of Sikh Gurudwara’s Act which allows voting rights for Sehajdhari Sikhs. The Sikh Gurudwara’s Act was originally passed in?
Answer: A) 1925
Explanation: The Union Cabinet approved the proposal of the Ministry of Home Affairs to amend the Sikh Gurdwaras Act, 1925 through the Parliament with effect from 8 October 2013. The proposal gave green signal to remove the exception given to Sehajdhari Sikhs in 1944 to vote in the elections for selecting members of the board
- Union Cabinet has given nod for BIMSTEC convention which is for?
A.Financial support for disaster management
B.Assistance in criminal matters
C.Legal aid in border disputes
Answer: B) Assistance in Criminal Matters
Explanation: The Union Cabinet headed by PM Narendra Modi gave its approval for the BIMSTEC Convention on mutual legal assistance in Criminal Matters
- Union Cabinet has approved MoU between India and which of the following countries in the issue of Human Trafficking?
Answer: A) Bahrain
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Bahrain on cooperation for prevention of human trafficking especially trafficking in women and children
- IMF has proposed to set up its data sharing centre in which of the following Indian cities?
Answer: A) New Delhi
Explanation: International Monetary Fund (IMF) will establish a knowledge-sharing centre in India at New Delhi, to provide technical support and assistance to India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bhutan
- The cabinet has approved the Mines and Minerals Amendment bill, 2015.The Mines and minerals act was passed in?
Answer: A) 1957
Explanation: Cabinet Approved Amendment to mining law The Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Amendment Bill 2015 to transfer of mining lease for captive mines. The Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957 regulates the mining sector in India
- Which private bank has proposed to tie up with 5 start ups?
D.Kotak Mahindra Bank
Answer : B) HDFC bank
Explanation: The HDFC bank has chosen five start ups from 30 applications to work together in its field of operations.
- Mahindra Aerospace has proposed to start up its operations in?
Answer: A) UAE
Explanation: Mahindra Aerospace mulling to set up operations in Abu Dhabi in the near future, Mumbai based company that produces aircraft and sell them in 30 countries, including in the US and in parts of Africa and Asia
- Who has been appointed as the 21st Law commissioner?
A.Balbir singh Chauhan
Answer: A) Balbir Singh Chauhan
Explanation: Balbir Singh Chauhan the former Supreme court Judge has been appointed as the 21st Law commissioner of India.
- Who has been made the brand ambassador of Reebok India?
Answer: A) Kangana Ranaut
Explanation : Reebok India has announced Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut as the brand ambassador, the actress also launched the new campaign has been released on international Women’s day under the brand title of Be More Human.
- NASA’s new MARS mission ‘InSight’ is set to be launched in?
Answer: a) 2018
Explanation: NASA’s new exploration InSight mission that begins on May 5, 2018, with a landing scheduled for November 26. It will help scientists know how rocky planets including Earth formed and developed.
- Which Indian won the gold medal in shooting championship at the ISSF world cup held at Bangkok?
Answer: a) Jitu Rai
Explanation: Indian Shooter Jiturai bagged gold at ISSF World cup held in Bangkok Thailand. Rai clinched gold in the men’s 50m pistol event shooting World Cup. Jitu scored 191.3 points in the final round.
- Which automobile company has entered into sponsorship with BCCI for four years?
Answer: B) Hyundai
Explanation : South Korean Auto major Hyundai Motors has entered into a four-year partnership with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) as an associate sponsor for all international matches played in India.
- March 10 is celebrated across the globe as?
A.World Kidney Day
B.World Cancer day
C.World Tuberculosis Day
D.World Disabled Day
Answer: A) World Kidney day
Explanation: World Kidney Day is a global awareness campaign aimed at raising awareness of the importance of our kidneys celebrated every year on March 10. 2016 Theme – Kidney Disease & Children: Act Early to Prevent It.