Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- The first Maritime summit that is going to take place in Mumbai will witness the participation of how many countries?
D.39Answer: B) 57
Explanation: The first Maritime summit to be held at Mumbai, India is going to witness the participation of 57 countries from the world. The summit is conducted by Union Ministry of Shipping in April, 2016
- CCEA approved Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana is a scheme for?
A.Creating bank account for all
B.Depositing subsidies in bank accounts
C.Providing LED lamps to homes
D.Providing LPG gas to women of BPL householdsAnswer: D) Providing LPG gas to women of BPL households
Explanation : Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana – a scheme to provide LPG to women of all households below poverty line is approved by the CCEA
- The National Waterways Bill passed in Rajya sabha comes under which schedule of the constitution?
D.Seventh scheduleAnswer: D) seventh schedule
Explanation : The Upper House of the Parliament passed The National Waterways Bill, 2015. The bill comes under Entry 24 of the Union List of the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution.
- The army cycle team with the theme ‘Cycle to Recycle’ started from Pangsau pass to create awareness about environment protection is a journey of?
D.100KmsAnswer : B) 1000 kms
Explanation: To create public awareness about the need of nature and environment conservation, a 10-member army team boarded upon a 1,000-km bicycle journey from Pangsau Pass in the India-Myanmar border under the theme ‘Cycle to recycle’
- Which state education board has made National Anthem compulsory in all Schools?
D.Himachal PradeshAnswer: C) West Bengal
Explanation: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has notified that in order to pursue Government direction it directed to sing the National Anthem during Assembly before the commencement of the School Hour
- India has signed $ 2 billion agreement with which of the Asian countries for Socio-economic projects?
D.NepalAnswer : C) Bangladesh
Explanation : India and Bangladesh have signed a new $2 billion credit agreement to implement socio-economic development projects in Bangladesh and strengthen bilateral relations
- India-Indonesia joint military exercise Shakti-IV is set to begin in?
D.MeaglangAnswer : D) Meaglang
Explanation : India-Indonesia Joint military exercise Shakti began in 2012.the fourth edition of Shakti will be conducted at Meaglang from March 10 for 13 days.
- Which two organizations have entered into a partnership to launch a programme to Accelerate Action to End Child Marriage?
A.UNESCO & UNFPA
B.UNICEF & UNFPA
C.UNESCO & UNICEF
D.UNICEF & UNHCRAnswer: B) UNICEF & UNFPA
Explanation: The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) jointly launched the Global Programme to Accelerate Action to End Child Marriage.
- Which bank recently launched credit linked subsidy scheme under PMAY?
D.Yes bankAnswer: a) ICICI
Explanation : India’s largest private Sector Lender launched a credit-linked subsidy scheme for home loans under the ‘Pradhan MantriAwasYojana’.
- Department of Industrial Promotions board gave 12 licenses for manufacturing of Defence equipments to?
D.Aditya BirlaAnswer: B) Reliance
Explanation: The Development of Industrial Promotions Board gave its clearance to 12 industrial licenses to Reliance Defence
- Which e-commerce website has launched services to pick up used items at door steps?
D.SnapdealAnswer : B) Quikr
Explanation : India’s largest E- Classifieds major Quikr has launched its Quikr Doorstep service to offer customer to customer buying and selling in India
- Which Car company has launched the Made in India model Baleno in Japan?
D.MahindraAnswer : a) Maruti Suzuki
Explanation: Maruti Suzuki’s hatchback model Baleno which is a Make in India model is now launched inJapan.
- Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha has entered into Guiness Book of records for most number of Nail paintings simultaneously organized by?
D.InglotAnswer : D) Inglot
Explanation: Actress Sonakshi Sinha along with several other women participated in an initiative to set a record for ‘most people painting their fingernails simultaneously’. The event was organized by Inglot and Major Brands as a celebration to mark the International Women’s Day
- ISRO has launched its sixth navigation satellite from Sriharikotta which is named as?
D.IRNSS-1GAnswer: C) IRNSS-1F
Explanation: The sixth navigation satellite IRNSS-1F will be launched by the PSLV C-32 from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota