Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Tamil Nadu Government and Adani Power Ltd signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) to set up a __________ solar power plant in Ramanathapuram district.
a. 100 MW
d.400 MWb.200 MW
- State-owned power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said it has commissioned a 82.5 megawatt unit at the Shrinagar Hydro Electric Project in _____________________.
- Prof Sanghmitra Bandyopadhayay was appointed as the Director of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) by the Union Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI). She is the first woman to lead the institute and replaced Dr Bimal K Roy who was removed on charges of _________________
- __________________’s CEO, Dick Costolo has resigned because of increasing scrutiny of the company’s slow user growth and inability to attract advertisers at the same rate as its competitors. Co-founder Jack Dorsey will replace him on interim basis.
- _____________________ head of BlackBerry India has quit the company. He was the Managing Director and has left the company to explore the opportunities outside BlackBerry.
d.Sunil Lavanid.Sunil Lavani
- Indian maritime expert _________________________ has won prestigious Dr Dierk Lindemann Welfare Personality of the Year Award for his efforts in rescuing and supporting victims of piracy on the high seas.
c.P S Raman
d.Chirag Bahirid.Chirag Bahiri
- Former BCCI chief and current ICC Chairman N Srinivasan was unanimously re-elected President of the _________________________ Cricket Association in its 85th Annual General Meeting Friday.
d.Andhra Pradeshc.Tamil Nadu
- Nek Chand who created world famous Rock Garden of Chandigarh died at the age of 90.The Rock Garden is now acknowledged as one of the modern wonders of the world and receives over 5,000 visitors each day.He was awarded the Padma Shri in ___________
- James Last, the _________________-born big-band leader, has passed away in Florida, at the age of 86. The composer sold more than 100 million albums worldwide by translating popular hits into a big band sound, branded Happy Music.
- The US overtook Saudi Arabia as the world’s biggest oil producer in 2014 by producing 15.9% more oil at 11.6 million barrels of oil per day to surpass Saudi Arabia’s 11.5 million bpd production. Which country is at third place ?
- Para-athlete, Devika Malik has been selected as one of the winner of Queen’s Young Leaders Award from across all the Commonwealth Nations.She is a multiple medal winners in para-athletics and co-founder of _______________________________.
a. Wheeling Happiness foundation
b.Worldwide Happiness Foundation
c.With Happy Faces
d.World for Human Freedoma. Wheeling Happiness foundation
- 12th June is observed as World Day Against Child Labour globally. The theme of 2015 is – No to Child Labour – Yes to Quality Education. International Labour Organization (ILO) launched the World Child Labour Day in __________________to raise awareness and to focus the actions and efforts needed to eliminate it