Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Former PM of India Mr Atal Bihari Vajpayee would be honoured with”Liberation War Award “by which country?
- Name the state in which 4th North East Youth Festival has celebrated ?
- Who has been sworn-in as the 19th Governor of Arunachal Pradesh ?
A.Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa
[su_accordion]A.Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa
- Name the mobile application launched by Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan which will allow consumers to register complaints regarding sub-standard quality of ISI marked products or Hallmarked jewelry.
C.Bureau of Indian Standards app ( BIS app )
[su_accordion]C.Bureau of Indian Standards app ( BIS app )
- Who has been appointed as the new Chancellor of Nalanda University ?
B.Mr Amartya Sen
- Who has been nominated as the first ever member of the newly created Cricket Advisory Committee of the BCCI ?
D.All the above
[su_accordion]D.All the above
- Who was designated as the first women President of the Indian Ocean island nation by the Government of Mauritius ?
- With which country India signed 6 agreements to enhance bilateral co-operation on 1st June’15 during the visit of President of India?
D. South Korea
- Who has been Elected as Asian Athletics Association Vice-President ?
- Name the actress who passed away at 88 recently and best known as Jason’s murderous mother, Pamela Voorhees — the original killer in the iconic horror flick Friday the 13th.
- Name the 92-year-old woman who has become oldest woman to finish marathon ?