Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- 66A act is related with?
D. TelecommunictionC. IT
- What is the rank of India on Tuberculosis prevelance?
D. 8thA. 14th
- India to become water scarce ?
D. 2022B. 2025
- Which of the followingis India’s most valuable brand?
D. TATAD. TATA
- World’s wealthiest private charitable organisation is established by?
D. none of theseC. UHNW
- Which of the following Indian-origin food scientist received International Award?
A. Harjinder Singh
B. Rajendra Singh
D. None of theseA. Harjinder Singh
- Harjinder Singh got Prime Minister’s Science Prize on?
D. 2015C. 2012
- Japan’s Nikkei buys Financial Times in –
D. $1bnB. $1.3bn
- Which company apponted Subramanian Sarma as CEO for hydrocarbon arm?
A. IRCON International Limited
B. Punj Lloyd
C. Tata Projects Ltd.
D. Larsen& Turbo Ltd.D. Larsen& Turbo Ltd.
- Overall inflows of FDI in insurance rose in 2015 by what percentage than 2013-14?
D. 25%A. 27%
- RBI to issue ___ rupee coin to mark on International Yoga Day?
D. 10D. 10
- BHEL signed how many MoU(s) in Kazakhstan for power projects?
D. oneA. Three
- With which of the following ,BHEL has not signed MoU?
A. JSC Samruk Energy
C. Kaznex Invest
D. None of theseD. None of these
- Which is the first city to have hosted both the Summer and Winter Olympics?
D. DubaiC. Bejing
- India will clebrate ‘Handloom Day’ on?
A. August 2nd
B. August 5th
C. August 11th
D. August 7thD. August 7th