Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following launched new app for providing on-demand grocery delivery recently?
D. FlipkartA. OLA
- General Motors decided to close its loss making plant situated in which of the following state?
D. HaryanaC. Gujarat
- Which cyclone recently formed over bay of bengal?
D. KomenD. Komen
- India to become most populous nation by?
D. 2025B. 2022
- Which company appointed David Taylor as its new CEO?
C. Procter & Gamble(P&G)
D. None of theseC. Procter & Gamble(P&G)
- Anwar Shirpurwala has been appointed in MAIT as-
D. Executive directorD. Executive director
- Which company acquires Sri Lanka-based Luxe Asia?
A. Thomas Cook
B. Cox and Kings
D. ExpediaA. Thomas Cook
- SEBI cancelled Certificate of Registration of ?
A. Franklin India
B. ICICI prudential
C. Shara Mutual Fund
D. Birla Sun LifeC. Shara Mutual Fund
- Which bank launched mobile banking app for ‘un-banked’ regions?
B. Kotak Mahindra
D. HDFCB. Kotak Mahindra
- India Inked loan agreement of $300 million with which of the following bank for National Urban Health Mission(NUHM)?
D. World BankC. ADB
- Who got BCCI sponsorship right?
D. PaytmD. Paytm
- Eminent vocalist Vasundhara Komkali who recently passed away was from?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. BiharB. Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the author of Sleeping on Jupiter?
A. Anuradha Roy
B. Arundhati Roy
C. Arun Tiwari
D. None of these.A. Anuradha Roy
- World Day against Trafficking in Persons is celebrated –
A. July 31
B. July 29
C. July 30
D. July 28C. July 30
- Headquarter of SEBI situated at –
D. MumbaiD. Mumbai