Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved a power transmission project covering 7 states i.e;Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan worth of –
D.None of the aboveA.Rs 8,548.68
- Which city has been announced as “Cities of Music” by UNESCO under the Creative Cities Network?
- In which state National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana ” ( HRIDAY) was launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley?
- How many Indian scientists have been awarded with William Harvey Award for 2015 for their outstanding work in Hemoglobin C disease (Hb C) which is predominant in West African and Mediterranean countries ?
- Who will head the committee on financial inclusion?
B.S. S. Mundra
D.Urjit R PatelC.Deepak Mohanty
- How much has to be sanctioned for recapitalisation of regional rural banks (RRBs) by central government?
D.Rs.800 CrB.Rs.700 Cr
- In which Indian state Chinese telecom giant Huawei is going to set up a manufacturing unit?
- Name the river on which the oldest port of Goa has been discorved recently, that is expected to be exist in between 1,000 and 3,500 AD?
D.Chapora RiverC.Zuari River
- What is CRAR?
A.Capital to Risk weighted Assets Ratio
B.Currency to Risk weighted Assets Ratio
C.Capacity to Risk weighted Assets Ratio
D.None of the aboveA.Capital to Risk weighted Assets Ratio
- Which is the most spoken language in the world ?
D. HindiB. Mandarin
- Who got appointed as Chief Information Officer(CIC)?
C.M k sharma
D.Vijai SharmaD.Vijai Sharma
- Sultan Azlan Sahah Cup is related to which in the below sports?
- Who is the new chairman of Infosys?
C.S D Shibulal
D.S GopalakrishnanB.R Seshasayee
- World Milk day is celebrated on-
D.9th JulyB.1st June
- Which city is going to host the Olympic Games in 2020?