Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Hartek Power, an engineering firm, has commissioned three substations for solar power projects worth about Rs 220 crore during April-June this year in which of the following Indian state?
A.Punjab and Chhattisgarh
B.Andra Pradesh and Telengana
C.Chhattisgarh and MadhyaPradesh
D.Punjab and HaryanaA.Punjab and Chhattisgarh
- Who crowned Miss USA 2015?
D.Sarah NewkirkB.Olivia Jordan
- Recently Greece has accepted bailout planfor the 3rd time to avoid euro exit worth of
A.96 billion euros
B.86 billion euros
C.76 billion euros
D.80 billion eurosB.86 billion euros
- Which of the following has not recognized with Golden Peacock Environment Management Award 2015?
A.Krishnapatnam Port in Andhra Pradesh
B.GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
C.Tata Steel’s West Bokaro Division
D.All of the above have been awardedD.All of the above have been awarded
- Who is next Vice-Chief of the Indian Army who is joining his service on 31st
A.Lt Gen Philip
B.Lt Gen Man Mohan Singh Rai
D.None of these.B.Lt Gen Man Mohan Singh Rai
- Name the augmented navigational system, recently launched by ISRO to make airline operations more efficient and cost effective?
- Target of HeliNa,a helicopter-launched version of Nag is up to
- Partnership of State Bank of India (SBI)with online financial product aggregator ‘bankbazaar.com’ has which of the following agreements to be fulfilled by bankbazaar.com
A.To display home loan products
B.To generate leads
C.To provide door-step delivery
D.All of the aboveD.All of the above
- How many medals did Indian wrestlers win in Junior Asian championship?
- Where 8th BRICS summit is going to be held on 2016?
D.Rio da janeiroB.New Delhi
- Currency of Brazil?
- Stockholm,is the capital city of?
D.None of the aboveC.Swedan
- Find the largest waterfall of India among the options below:
D.Kuntala FallsB.Thoseghar Waterfalls
- Which is the second longest river in India after Ganga?
- Headquarter of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)?