Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs January 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs January 1 2016
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved an increase in the budget for implementation of grid-connected solar rooftop systems to how much amount ?
A.Rs. 8,000 crore
B.Rs. 7,000 crore
C.Rs. 5,000 crore
D.Rs. 6,000 croreAnswer – C.Rs. 5,000 crore
- eASIA Award 2015 has conferred DAVA (Drug Authentication and Verification Application) project under which of its category ?
A.Bridging Digital Divide
B.Electronic Business (Private)
C.Electronic Business (Public)
D.Trade FacilitationAnswer – D.Trade Facilitation
- Indian Air Force (IAF) has appointed which of the following as its Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (DCAS) ?
D.SBP SinhaAnswer – B.RKS Bhadauria
- Govt has constituted a committee for holistic interpretation of the provisions of the Cinematograph Act and Rules. It will be headed by which of the following ?
B.P J Nayak
D.Shyam BenegalAnswer – D.Shyam Benegal
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) has appointed which of the following as its chairman and managing director (CMD) ?
B.A N Roy
D.S K BahriAnswer – C.Atul Sobti
- Which telecom company has acquired 100 per cent stake in Augere Wireless ?
D.AirtelAnswer – D.Airtel
- Which Indian cricketer has ended 2015 as the number one Test bowler and all-rounder ?
D.Harbhajan SinghAnswer – B.Ravichandran Ashwin
- Ian Fraser Lemmy Kilmister, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following field ?
D.DirectorAnswer – C.Singer
- Which of the following has won gold in Women’s 58kg in National Wrestling Championship ?
D.SaritaAnswer – D.Sarita
- India’s first underwater tunnel to be set up in which state ?
D.Andhra PradeshAnswer – D.Andhra Pradesh
- Government has formed a committee to review pay structure and social security benefits provided to GraminDakSevaks. It will be headed by which of the folowing ?
B.P J Nayak
D.Shyam BenegalAnswer – C.Kamlesh Chandra
- UK’s £2 coins will feature which of the following writer’s portrait ?
D.George OrwellAnswer – C.William Shakespeare
- RBI asked State Level Bankers’ Committee (SLBC) to open banks in villages with a population more than of how many numbers ?
D.5000Answer – D.5000
- Which of the following has won gold in Men’s 65kg in National Wrestling Championship ?
D.RajneeshAnswer – C.Bajrang Punia
- Cabinet clears formation of JVs between Indian Railways and states with an initial paid-up capital of how much worth ?
A.Rs 200 crore
B.Rs 100 crore
C.Rs 500 crore
D.Rs 350 croreAnswer – B.Rs 100 crore
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification