Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs February 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs February 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- The 9th Indo-Nepal Combined Battalion level Military Training Exercise Surya Kiran has been started off in which of the following state ?
Answer – C.Uttarakhand
Explanation – The 9th Indo-Nepal Combined Battalion level Military Training Exercise Surya Kiran has been started off today at Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand.
- India and China held their first joint tactical exercise codenamed “Sino-India Cooperation 2016”in which of the following state ?
D.Jammu & Kashmir
Answer – D.Jammu & Kashmir
Explanation – In order to ensure greater interaction between troops stationed along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), India and China held their first joint tactical exercise (JET) codenamed “Sino-India Cooperation 2016”in the Chushul-Moldo, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Between 1st to 7th February 2016, how many villages have been electrified across the country under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojna (DDUGJY) ?
Answer – D.245
Explanation – Between 1st to 7th February 2016, 245 villages have been electrified across the country under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojna (DDUGJY). Assam is on the top with 82 villages followed by Odisha (77), Jharkhand (69), Chhattisgarh (13) and 2 each in Tripura and Madhya Pradesh.
- The first machine harvestable chickpea variety, NBeG 47 has been released in which of the following Indian state ?
Answer – B.Andhra Pradesh
Explanation – The first machine harvestable chickpea variety, NBeG 47 has been released in Andhra Pradesh suitable for the state’s variable climate. NbeG 47 was developed by Dr Veera Jayalakshmi.
- PM Narendra Modi has inaugurated the 15 million tonne per annum Indian Oil Corporation refinery in which of the following state ?
Answer – C.Odisha
Explanation – PM Narendra Modi has inaugurated the 15 million tonne per annum Indian Oil Corporation refinery at Paradip, Odisha. It is IOC’s 11th refinery that will be instigated with a capacity of 15 MMTPA.
- National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) has raising a squad of how many dogs to aid its personnel in rescuing people after natural calamities ?
Answer – C.162
Explanation – National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) has raising a squad of 162 dogs for their specialised Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) tasks to succor its personnel in rescuing people after natural calamities.
- Which of the following country’s President has declared rural parts of the country as state of disaster ?
Answer – B.Zimbabwe
Explanation – President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe has declared rural parts of the country as state of disaster after being hit by draught.
- Union Railway ministry has instigated the Personalised take away bedrolls scheme for which of the following railway zone ?
Answer – D.Southern Railway
Explanation – Union Railway ministry has instigated the Personalised take away bedrolls scheme for Chennai Central Railway Station and Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station of Southern Railway.
- Recently which of the following cricketer has been handed a three-month suspension by the ICC in guilty of breaching the ICC’s Anti-Doping Code ?
Answer – C.Yasir Shah
Explanation – Pakistan legspinner Yasir Shah has been handed a three-month suspension by the ICC after he pleaded guilty to breaching the ICC’s Anti-Doping Code.
- Dan Hicks, who has been recently passes away was related to which of the following field ?
Answer – D.Singer
Explanation – American singer-songwriter Dan Hicks passed away due throat and liver cancer. He was 74. He was known for his traditional mix of folk, jazz and country music.
- Which of following has celebrated the 68th “Nowshera Day” to commemorate the sacrifice of jawans ?
Answer – B.Army
Explanation – The Army observed 68th ‘Nowshera Day’ to commemorate the sacrifice of jawans who laid down their lives while fighting Pakistani intruders in the frontier town of Nowshera in 1947.
- Recently, Mahesh Sharma, MoS for Tourism & Culture has launched 24×7 Toll Free Tourist Infoline in how many languages ?
Answer – C.12
Explanation – Mahesh Sharma, MoS for Tourism & Culture and for Civil Aviation launched the 24×7 Toll Free Tourist Infoline in 12 International Languages on the existing Toll Free Number 1800111363 or on a short code 1363.
Languages – English, Hindi, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- India’s first aviation park has been planned to set up in which of the following Indian state ?
Answer – D.Gujarat
Explanation – To strengthen the aviation sector in Gujarat, the state government has planned to set up the country’s first-ever Aviation Park in Ahmedabad, Gujarat with facilities including an airstrip, training school, helipad and space for setting up small manufacturing units.
- GOI has imposed a minimum import price (MIP) ranging from $341 to $752 per tonne on how many steel products ?
Answer – B.173
Explanation – Giving relief to domestic steel producers against cheap in-bound shipments, GOI imposed a minimum import price (MIP) on 173 steel products ranging between Rs 23,065.24- 50,865.28.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the certificate of registration of how many NBFCs ?
Answer – D.4
Explanation – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the certificate of registration of four non-banking financial companies (NBFCs).
Goyal Commercial Pvt Ltd, First Debt Management Co. of India Ltd, Nostalgia Finvest Private Limited and Narad Realtors Private Limited.