Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs February 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs February 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- BK Garudachar, who has been recently passed was related to which of the following game ?
Answer – D.Cricket
Explanation – BK Garudachar, India’s oldest living first-class cricketer, who represented Mysore (as Karnataka was called till 1974), United Province and Bombay died at the age of 99.
- The 14th edition of $2,818,000 Qatar Total Open 2016 has been cliched by which of the following in singles ?
D.Carla Suarez Navarro
Answer – D.Carla Suarez Navarro
Explanation – The 14th edition of $2,818,000 Qatar Total Open 2016 was a professional women’s tennis tournament played on hard courts. In singles, Jelena Ostapenko of Latvia has clinched the title by defeating Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain.
- Which of the following state has won the Ranji Trophy champion ?
Answer – B.Mumbai
Explanation – Mumbai won the Ranji Trophy for a record 41st time with a comprehensive innings and 21-run victory over Saurashtra.
- A restaurant cash-back app, “Zaggle” has been launched at an investment of how much worth ?
Answer – C.$2 million
Explanation – A restaurant cash-back app, Zaggle, which benefits customers with cash-back on every bill they pay at food outlets, has been launched at an investment of $2 million.
- FIFA has elected which of the following as its new President ?
Answer – D.Gianni Infantino
Explation – UEFA general secretary, Gianni Infantino has been elected as the new president of FIFA. He will replace Sepp Blatter.
- United Spirits Limited (USL), has appointed which of the following as its new chairman ?
C.M K Sharma
Answer – C.M K Sharma
Explanation – The Diageo-controlled United Spirits(USL) announced the appointment of M K Sharma as its new chairman. He will succeed Vijay Mallya.
- Which of the following city’s school has been emerged as the greenest school of India ?
Answer – B.Noida
Explanation – Father Agnel School in Greater Noida’s Sector Beta 2 pipped 500 schools from across the country to emerge as the ‘greenest school’.
- Which of the following car company has inaugurated India’s first ever digital automotive outlet in Delhi?
Answer – D.Hyundai
Explanation – Hyundai Motor India has inaugurated country’s first ever digital automotive outlet in New Delhi – “Unity Hyundai”..
- Ola signs pact with which of the following Indian state to create over 50,000 entrepreneurs ?
Answer – C.Uttar Pradesh
Explanation – Taxi aggregator Ola has entered into an agreement with the Uttar Pradesh government to create over 50,000 entrepreneurship opportunities across the state.
- Rs. 101001 Dinanath Mangeshkar prize has been conferred upon which of the following ?
Answer – A.Ranveer Singh
Explanation – Dinanath Mangeshkar prize will be conferred upon filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali and actor Ranveer Singh. In order to commemorate Pandit Dinanath Mangeshkar’s death anniversary, ever year Mangeshkars honour the finest artistes in India.
- Retirement fund body EPFO has tightened norms on withdrawal of provident fund as well as investment of such amount in which of the following ?
A.Atal Pension Yojana
B.National Pension Scheme
D.Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
Answer – D.Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
Explanation – Retirement fund body EPFO has tightened norms on withdrawal of provident fund as well as investment of such amount in Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana for its over five crore subscribers.
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the country’s first “Gender Park” in which of the following state ?
Answer – C.Kerala
Explanation – President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the country’s first 24-acre “Gender Park” in Kozhikode, Kerala. The main aim of the park will be to promote research and other initiatives to facilitate complete gender equality.
- Union Government released Seismic Microzonation reports for which of the following ?
A.Pune and Kolkata
B.Mumbai and Delhi
C.Kolkata and Pune
D.Delhi and Kolkata
Answer – D.Delhi and Kolkata
Explanation – The Union Minister for Science & Technology and Earth Sciences Dr. Harsh Vardhan released Seismic microzonation reports for Delhi and Kolkata in New Delhi.
- The 13th edition of World Spice Congress (WSC) will begin in which of the following state ?
Answer – B.Gujarat
Explanation – The 13th edition of World Spice Congress (WSC) will begin in Ahmedabad, Gujarat with a theme ‘Target 2020: Clean, Safe and Sustainable Supply Chain’.
- Which of the following Indian state announces housing scheme for transgenders ?
Answer – C.Karnataka
Explanation – Karnataka government has announced housing scheme for transgenders, who are facing social boycott, in Bengaluru.