Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs December 9 2015
- Government has extended the deadline for the enrolment of which of the following scheme to Dec 31 ?
D.PMJJBYAnswer – D.PMJJBY
- Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2015 which has been recently consented by Rajya Sabha will amend which of the following act ?
A.Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
B.Negotiable Instruments Act, 2002
C.Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
D.Negotiable Instruments Act, 1988Answer – C.Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Neha Swain has been conferred with Queen’s Young Leaders award in the UK for exceptional work in transforming the lives of others. She is the co-founder of which NGO ?
D.RaphaelAnswer – B.Rubaroo
- Global Financial Integrity (GFI) in its report “Illicit Financial Flows from Developing Countries: 2004-2013” has ranked India at which position ?
D.3rdAnswer – B.4th
- Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2015 will amend which of the following definitions of Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 ?
A.Cheque in the electronic form
B.Electronic Bills of Exchange
C.Letters of credit
D.Electronic promissory notesAnswer – A.Cheque in the electronic form
- Which drug maker company has became first Indian company to receive DGCI’s approval for hepatitis C drug ?
D.LupinAnswer – A.Hetero
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has consituted seven-member committee “Drugs Consultative Committee (DCC)” to examine online drug sale issue. Who heads MOHFW ?
A.Ravi Shankar Prasad
C.Jagat Prakash Nadda
D.Thawar Chand GehlotAnswer – C.Jagat Prakash Nadda
- International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide observes on which date ?
D.December 10Answer – B.December 9
- MoU has been signed among Ministry of Textiles & Ministry of MSME for establishing a Technology Centre at which place ?
D.LucknowAnswer – C.Kanpur
- US House passed Visa Waiver Program Improvement Act of 2015 that would bar people from “4 Nations”. Which of the following is not included in 4 Nations ?
D.SudanAnswer – C.Israel
- 2015 BWF Female Player of the Year Award has been conferred on which of the following ?
D.Carolina MarinAnswer – D.Carolina Marin
- Tata Communications will sell the majority of its subsidiary Neotel’s fixed line assets to which of the following telecom company ?
D.VodacomAnswer – D.Vodacom
- Nobel Peace Prize for 2015 has been conferred upon which of the following Quartet ?
B.National Dialogue Quartet
C.Kutcher String Quartet
D.Oslo String QuartetAnswer – B.National Dialogue Quartet
- Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH will set up in which of the following state ?
D.OdishaAnswer – D.Odisha
- Which State has won the Wheelchair Basketball Championship ?
D.Uttar PradeshAnswer – C.Maharashtra
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification