Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India’s first International Science Festival with a mega “Science Technology and Industrial Expo” displaying projects by students, experts and entrepreneurs started at which place ?
Answer – D.IIT-D
- ICGS Atulya, the 19th of the 20 Fast Patrol Vessels being built for Indian Coast Guard has been launched by which of the following Shipyard ?
Answer – B.Cochin Shipyard
- Lok Sabha passes High Court and Supreme Court Judges (Salaries and Conditions of Service) Amendment Bill, 2015 was brought under which article ?
Answer – D.Article 175
- To promote Indian culture among school students, Ministry of Human Resource Development launched “Kala Utsav” started at which place ?
Answer – C.Delhi
- Justice Y. Bhaskar, who have recently resigned was the Lokayukta of which state ?
Answer – D.Karnataka
- Newly launched Indian Long Term Ecological Observatories (I-LTEO) programme will monitor how many biomes (natural landscapes) across the country ?
Answer – B.8
- ShanIPV, an injectable inactivated vaccine launched by Sanofi Pasteur will cure which of the following disease ?
Answer – A.Polio
- Which of the following has become first Indian state to allow the members of state legislature to raise online questions ?
Answer – D.Maharashtra
- Which of the following two teams will replace Chennai and Rajasthan in forthcoming edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) ?
A.Pune and Lucknow
B.Japiur and Rajkot
C.Rajkot and Pune
D.Panaji and Rajkot
Answer – C.Rajkot and Pune
- Which Indian Institute has scripted Guinness World Record in conducting the “largest practical science lesson” ?
Answer – B.IIT-D
- Uttar Pradesh Ratna Award has been conferred on which Indian-American to recognise his achievements and outstanding contributions in a foreign country ?
Answer – C.Frank Islam
- Which of the following submarine has been awarded with ‘The Best Innovation Trophy’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi ?
Answer – B.INS Sindhudhwaj
- Ola has appointed which of the following as its corporate president ?
Answer – C.Joy Bandekar
- Which of the following was the former FIFA referee, who has been recently passed away ?
D.S K Bhattacharya
Answer – D.S K Bhattacharya
- Which Govt has issued “red alert” for pollution due to heavy smog & restrictions are made on certain types of vehicles ?
Answer – D.Beijing