Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which zone of Indian Railways has introduced biodiesel for trains to reduce greenhouse gases (GHGs) emission ?
A.South Central Railway
B.South Eastern Railway
C.South East Central Railway
D.South Western Railway
Answer – D.South Western Railway
- In which country 2,600-year-old tombs has been discovered ?
Answer – C.China
- Which of the following has become the first state of the country to join the discom betterment scheme “UDAY” ?
Answer – D.Andhra Pradesh
- As per the Indian State of Forest Report (ISFR 2015) by Forest Survey of India (FSI), India’s forest & tree cover increased by how much sq km ?
A.5801 sq Km
B.8150 sq Km
C.5081 sq Km
D.5180 sq Km
Answer – C.5081 sq Km
- Railway minister Suresh Prabhu flagged off double decker express train between which of the following rail routes ?
Answer – B.Goa-Mumbai
- As part of the 125th birth anniversary year of which Indian freedom fighter, PM Modi has released commemorative coins of Rs 125 and Rs 10 denomination ?
Answer – C.B.R.Ambedkar
- 6th Meeting of the Group on Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes (Global Forum) was held at which place ?
Answer – C.New Delhi
- Who has won the 200 meter butterfly and clinched the title of US Winter National Championships ?
Answer – C.Michael Phelps
- Which country has sent first uranium consignment of 250 tonnes to India for its nuclear power reactors ?
Answer – B.Canada
- As per data from the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), which country has been emerged as the top source of FDI in India ?
Answer – D.Singapore
- Title of 2nd edition of Hockey World League had clinched by which of the follwing country ?
Answer – D.Australia
- Railways has undertaken projects of how much worth during the 12th Five year Plan for laying new lines, enriching port connectivity and electrifying its network under PPP model ?
Answer – D.Rs.14,000 crore
- Who is the current National Security Advisor of India ?
Answer – C.Ajit Doval
- Centre to support rural entrepreneurs under MUDRA Enhancing Rural Entrepreneurship through CSCs. What CSC stands for ?
A.Community Services Centres
B.Common Services Centres
C.Collective Services Centres
D.Communal Services Centres
Answer – B.Common Services Centres
- Government imposes anti-dumping duty on which products, those are imported from China, Thailand and Vietnam ?
Answer – C.Kitchenware