Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following Corporation has tied up with SBI, ICICI, India Post for gold coins ?
A.Dredging Corporation of India
B.Electronics Corporation of India
C.Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
D.Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India
Answer – D.Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India
- Central government approved rehabilitation package for the people affected after the exchange of enclaves between India and Bangladesh for how much worth ?
Answer – D.Rs.1006 crore
- PM launches Accessible India in which Indian state to make government buildings, stations, airports, tourist places disabled-friendly ?
Answer – B.New Delhi
- How much fine has been announced by National Green Tribunal for the use of plastic material in Chandigarh in order to make the city pollution-free ?
Answer – D.Rs 5000
- Recently Lok Sabha has passed the Bureau of Indian Standards Bill, 2015 to make BIS as the National Standards Body of India. It will replace which act ?
A.Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1991
B.Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1983
C.Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986
D.Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1965
Answer – C.Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986
- Which Indian state has become the first state with the launch of Rotavirus vaccination project ?
Answer – B.Himachal Pradesh
- Who has been conferred with Indian National Bar Association’s (INBA) General Counsel of the year 2015 – Retail Award on the occasion of INBA’s Annual International Conference-66th National Law Day ?
Answer – C.Pulin kumar
- China’s president Xi Jinping has announced how much funding support to Africa for development purposes ?
Answer – C.$60mn
- M C Mishra has been appointed as a member in which the following regulatory body ?
Answer – D.CBDT
- Union Government releases postage stamp to mark centenary year of which survey of India ?
A.Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
B.Geological Survey of India(GSI)
C.Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
D.Economic Survey of India (ESI)
Answer – C.Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
- Wipro to buy which Germany based IT services firm for Rs. 514 crore ?
Answer – D.Cellent AG
- As per new guidelines for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) by RBI, they have to increase how much of their total outstanding towards agricultural activities ?
Answer – B.18%
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) has appointed which of the following as its chairperson ?
B.Vijay M Rao
C.Richrad L. Ehman
D.Mary C. Mahoney
Answer – B.Vijay M Rao
- When Navy Day is observed ?
Answer – B.December 4
- Which pharma has received the approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to manufacture and market Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Injection ?
Answer – D.Aurobindo Pharma