Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Union Cabinet gives nod to establish 6 new IITs. Which of the following Indian state is not included in the establishment of IIT ?
Answer – B.Maharashtra
- India has signed Memorandum of Understanding with which country in the field of water resources management and development cooperation ?
Answer – D.Israel
- British Royal Society has appointed which of the following as its President ?
D.Lekh Ram Vayeshnoi
Answer – C.Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
- Union Cabinet has given nod for introduction of a Bill to establish a Regional Centre for Biotechnology in which Indian city ?
Answer – D.Faridabad
- Union Cabinet approves Double Taxation Avoidance Convention (DTAC) with which country to facilitate tax-related exchange of information ?
Answer – B.Japan
- Which Indian state has launched National Food Security Act, 2013 with an aim to benefit more than one third of the state’s population ?
Answer – C.Goa
- Which bank launches country’s first ‘display variant’ debit card ?
Answer – C.Axis Bank
- To magnify bilateral cooperation in the field of Solar Energy, India has signed MoU with which of the following country ?
Answer – D.Germany
- Who has been elected as the Bihar assembly Speaker ?
C.Mata Prasad Pandey
D.Vijay Kumar Chaudhary
Answer – D.Vijay Kumar Chaudhary
- Recently India has signed MoU with which country on visa facilitation for Diplomatic, Official/Service and Ordinary passport holders ?
Answer – C.Iran
- Who has won the gold medal in World Bodybuilding and Physique Championships ?
B.Thakur Anoop Singh
Answer – B.Thakur Anoop Singh
- India has signed an agreement with which country in the field of sports and youth affairs ?
Answer – B.Maldives
- Co-Founder of Chettinad Group and Member of Parliament MAM Ramaswamy has recently passed away. He represented Rajya Sabha from which State ?
Answer – D.Karnataka
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities observes on which date ?
Answer – D.December 3
- To provide cooperation to tackle international terrorism and organised crime, India has signed pact with which country ?
Answer – C.Bahrain