Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The newly-built Afghan parliament building in Kabul has been constructed by India with how much worth ?
A.USD 85 million
B.USD 70 million
C.USD 45 million
D.USD 90 million
Answer – D.USD 90 million
- Union Government has added how many drugs including that of HIV/AIDS, Cancer and Hepatitis C to the National List of Essential Medicines (NLEM) ?
Answer – C.106
- Which of the following IT major has launched first of its kind “Tap N Pay” contactless digital payment wallet “MoboMoney” ?
Answer – C.Tech Mahindra
- Recently, which Indian state has launched National Food Security Act (NFSA) to address the hunger of people ?
Answer – D.Assam
- Seychelles government allows India to build Naval Base on its Assumption Island. What is the capital of Seychelles ?
Answer – C.Victoria
- Till the first week of December 2015, how many bank accounts have been opened under PM’s Jan Dhan Yojana ?
Answer – B.19.52 crore
- Which e-commerce giant will invest in Chinese online food delivery service Ele.me ?
Answer – D.Alibaba
- Which Indian state has topped the list of National e-Transaction Count maintained by the Electronic Transaction Aggregation and Analysis Layer (Etaal) ?
Answer – B.Andhra Pradesh
- Amway India has appointed which of the following as Nutrilite brand ambassador ?
A.Saif Ali Khan
Answer – D.Farhan Akhtar
- United World Wrestling (UWW) has selected which of the following for officiating in the Rio Olympics 2016 ?
Answer – C.Ashok Kumar
- Which Hollywood Actor has been named as the Hollywood’s most overpaid actor in 2015 by Forbes ?
Answer – C.Johnny Depp
- Lion Species, “Panthera leo melanochaita” which has been declared as threatened by US, found in which areas ?
A.Southern Africa & India
B.India & Western Africa
C.Central & Southern Africa
D.Eastern & Southern Africa
Answer – D.Eastern & Southern Africa
- India is supplying how many Russian-made Mi-35 helicopters to Afghanistan’s air force ?
Answer – B.3
- International Cricket Council (ICC) has suspended which Sri Lankan cricketer due to failing in anti-doping test ?
Answer – B.Kusal Perera
- Sadhana, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following field ?
Answer – C.Actress