Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- By the end of second quarter that ended September, India’s current account deficit (CAD) have been narrowed to how much % of GDP ?
Answer – D.1.6%
- Which Indian State has become the top performer for its exemplary work in the field of information technology during the “Digital India Week 2015” ?
Answer – D.Chattisgarh
- China-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) headquarters are situated at which place ?
Answer – C.Beijing
- Which pharmaceutical company aunched generic version of hepatitis-C drug Harvoni in India ?
Answer – C.Biocon
- Which pharmaceutical company has received the approval of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration(USFDA) for acid reflux drug ?
Answer – B.Aurobindo
- Govt has appointed which of the following as the India’s next High Commissioner to Pakistan ?
B.T C A Raghavan
D.Arun Kumar Singh
Answer – C.Gautam Bambawale
- Col. C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement award for 2015 has been conferred upon which of the following ?
Answer – C.Syed Kirmani
- Justice V S Malimath, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following field ?
A.Chhattisgarh High Court
B.Meghalaya High Court
C.Karnataka and Kerala HC
D.Uttarakhand High Court
Answer – C.Karnataka and Kerala HC
- Travel services provider Thomas Cook India has designated which of the following as it Chairman and Managing Director ?
Answer – B.Madhavan Menon
- Which Company has topped the list of Fortune 500 Indian companies 2015 ?
Answer – B.IOC
- Which startup company has become the first Indian firm to develop artificial living tissue, which performs the function of a human liver ?
Answer – D.Pandorum
- National Good Governance Day observes on which date ?
Answer – B.December 25
- Which of the following Indian scientist in the United States has developed a new MRI-based technique to predict survival of patients with aggressive brain tumours ?
Answer – D.Pallavi Tiwari
- Suprabhat Chakrabarty, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following field ?
Answer – B.Cyclist
- General Assembly has approved a buget of how much worth for the United Nations’ regular operations during 2016 and 2017 ?
Answer – D.$5.4 billion