Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Union environment ministry has revised norms of emission standards for which type of thermal power plants in the country to cope with pollution ?
Answer – D.Coal‘
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) gave its approval for investment of how much worth by ONGC in the equity share capital of ONGC Videsh ?
A.Rs, 8000 cr
B.Rs 15,000 cr
C.Rs 6,000 cr
Answer – D.Rs.5,000 cr
- In a bid to control pollution, Bihar Government has banned 15-year-old diesel vehicles in which of its city ?
Answer – B.Patna
- Recently RBI has extended the deadline for exchanging pre-2005 currency notes of various denominations to which date ?
Answer – D.June 30
- Recently Govt has adopted the strategy of developing integrated industrial/economic corridors in partnership with State Governments. Which industrial/economic corridors is not included in the following ?
Answer – C.NICDA
- Which Indian – American professor has been selected for 2015 National Medal of Science of the United States ?
A.Dipak C. Jain
B.Rakesh K. Jain
Answer – B.Rakesh K. Jain
- India’s 4th Cable Stay Bridge has been inaugurated in which Indian city by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar ?
D.Jammu and Kashmir
Answer – D.Jammu and Kashmir
- China has started construction of its third largest hydropower station on the upper reaches of which river ?
Answer – B.Yangtze River
- World Tsunami Awareness Day observes on which date ?
Answer – A.November 5
- Which Indian-American has been named the first Poet Laureate by the U.S. State of Ohio for showcasing a variety of styles in his poetry ?
Answer – C.Amit Majmudar
- Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Jio has appointed which of the following to be its brand ambassador ?
D.Shah Rukh Khan
Answer – D.Shah Rukh Khan
- Union Government has launched two mobile apps for ‘Crop Insurance’ and ‘AgriMarket’ for farmers. Who is the Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister ?
A.Ram Vilas Paswan
B.Ravi Shankar Prasad
D.Radha Mohan Singh
Answer – D.Radha Mohan Singh
- Recently Idea has launched its 4G services in 5 States. Which State is not included by Idea ?
Answer – C.Puducherry
- Chilukoti Kashi Viswanath, who has been recently passed away was releated to which of the following fields ?
Answer – C.Dialog Writer
- Who has been conferred with Women’s World Champion title of International Tennis Federation (ITF) 2015 World Champions ?
Answer – B.Serena Williams