Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- 2015 All India Football Federation (AIFF)’s Footballer of the Year Award has been conferred on which of the following ?
Answer – C.Bala Devi
- The Road Transport and Highways Ministry is in touch with 3 States has launched first prototype electric bus for MPs. Which of the follwoing is not included in 3 states ?
Answer – B.Uttar Pradesh
- Gaztransport et Technigaz (GTT) has awarded license to which Indian Shipyard to build LNG-transporting ships for any client world-wide ?
Answer – D.Cochin Shipyard
- As per Centre for International Development (CID) at Harvard University, what will be the India’s growth rate projection ?
Answer – C.7%
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has set up how many new panels for expediting work relating to strengthen the food regulatory mechanism in the country ?
Answer – B.9
- 2015 All India Football Federation (AIFF)’s Player of the Year Award has been conferred on which of the following ?
Answer – D.Eugenson Lyngdoh
- Which state Govt has launched Anwesha scheme to provide education to Scheduled castes and scheduled tribes children free of cost ?
Answer – B.Odisha
- International Premier Tennis League 2015 title has been clinched by which team ?
Answer – C.Singapore Slammers
- Which areospace company has successfully launched and landed Falcon 9 rocket ?
Answer – D.SpaceX
- Which party has won the general election of Spain with 123 seats in the lower house of the 350-member Parliament and securing 28.7% vote share ?
A.Anti-austerity Podemos Party
D.Liberal Ciudadanos Party
Answer – C.People’s Party
- As per National Waterways Bill, 2015, how many additional inland waterways will be added to the list of national waterways ?
Answer – D.106
- As per Yahoo’s list of 2015 ‘Year in Review’ (YIR), which of the following has been named as the “Personality of the Year” in India ?
Answer – C.Cow
- December 22 has been declared as the National Mathematics Day on the birth anniversary of which of the following mathematicians ?
A.S. S. Shrikhande
C.P. K. Srinivasan
Answer – B.Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Which of the following has been named as the fellow in the US National Academy of Inventors for his work in inventing path-breaking healthcare technologies ?
Answer – C.Mauli Agrawal
- Who has won Women’s Singles in International Premier Tennis League 2015 ?
Answer – D.Belinda Bencic