Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following Development Authority has been awarded with the E-India Award for adopting technology to serve the public better ?
A.Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority (TRIDA)
B.Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
C.Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
D.Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA)
Answer – B.Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
- As per credit rating agency Brickwork, which Indian state has been emerged as the biggest economy within India ?
Answer – D.Maharashtra
- President Pranab Mukherjee has given assent to the Labour Laws (Gujarat Amendment) Bill, 2015 of which state ?
Answer – B.Gujarat
- Reserve Bank of India has signed MoUs on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information with which country’s financial body ?
Answer – B.United Kingdom
- Recently Union Government has launched GIAN Scheme to boost higher education through international collaboration. What GIAN stands for ?
A.Global Initiative of Actual Networks
B.General Initiative of Academic Networks
C.Global Initiative of Academic Networks
D.General Initiative of Actual Networks
Answer – C.Global Initiative of Academic Networks
- Ustad Sabri Khan, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following instruments ?
Answer – D.Sarangi
- Delhi Assembly has passed how many education bills, that will regulate the refund of excess fees at private institutions ?
Answer – B.3
- To create a media platform for the emerging economies, which country hosted the 1st media summit of BRICS nations ?
Answer – C.China
- Who was be honoured with Sangeet Samman at the ITC Sangeet Sammelan 2015 ?
Answer – C.L Subramaniam
- As per TIME Person of the Year reader’s choice poll, PM Narendra Modi has been listed at which position ?
Answer – D.8th
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery observed on which date ?
Answer – C.December 2
- As per Boston Consulting Group (BCG) which electric car company has been listed third in the list of the 50 most innovative companies ?
Answer – D.Tesla
- Who has been appointed as the President of Burkina Faso ?
A.Yacouba Isaac Zida
C.Roch Marc Christian
Answer – C.Roch Marc Christian
- Recently Jharkhand government declared the state as drought-hit because of scanty rainfall. Who is the CM of Jharkhand ?
Answer – D.Raghubar Das
- Which of the following was noted Nangiarkoothu and Koodiyattam performer who has been recently passed away due to cancer ?
Answer – C.Margi Sathi