Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City) announced the launch of the Phase-2 development, which will be focused on IFSC. What IFSC stands for ?
A.Interconnected Financial Services Centre
B.International Financial Services Centre
C.International Finance Services Centre
D.Interconnected Finance Services Centre
Answer – B.International Financial Services Centre
- Saudi Arabia has launched Islamic Military Coalition, a new military alliance of 34 nations Muslim nations to fight terrorism. Its headquarter is to be established at which place ?
Answer – C.Riyadh
- The Combined Commanders Conference chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi was held on which aircraft carrier ?
Answer – D.INS Vikramaditya
- The Atomic Energy Amendment Bill 2015 proposes to amend which act to change the definition of “government company” in the Act ?
A.Atomic Energy Act, 1995
B.Atomic Energy Act, 1962
C.Atomic Energy Act, 1948
D.Atomic Energy Act, 1982
Answer – B.Atomic Energy Act, 1962
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has approved Maharashtra’s Smart City Proposal (SCP) for the metropolis with worth of 32000 crore rupees. How many Maharashtra cities are selected for Smart Cities Mission ?
Answer – C.10
- World Bank has consented how much worth of loan for the “clean India campaign” to support the government in its efforts to ensure all citizens in rural areas have access to improved sanitation by 2019 ?
Answer – B.$1.5bn
- Who is appointed as the next High Commissioner of lndia to the Republic of Maldives ?
D.Arun Kumar Jain
Answer – C.Akhilesh Mishra
- Which of the following banks started the first IFSC banking unit in November 2015 ?
A.Axis bank & Federal Bank
B.ICICI & Federal Bank
C.Yes Bank & SBI Bank
D.Yes Bank & Federal Bank
Answer – D.Yes Bank & Federal Bank
- Operation Smile-II, the successor of the earlier campaign to rescue/rehabilitate the missing children will begins its operation on which date ?
A.1st February, 2016
B.25th December, 2015
C.1st January, 2016
D.26th January, 2016
Answer – C.1st January, 2016
- 14th Meeting of the Heads of Governments (Prime Ministers) of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Member States on Regional Economic Cooperation was held in which Chinese city ?
Answer – C.Zhengzhou
- American rating agency Fitch allocated which of its rank to Indian economy ?
Answer – C.BBB
- MoEF gives nod to a power project being set up by state-owned NTPC in which of the following Indian States ?
Answer – D.Telangana
- Which e-commerce giant has launched mobile website in Hindi & Telugu to enable consumers to shop online in their preferred languages ?
Answer – D.Snapdeal
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has appointed which of the following as its Chairman ?
B.Arun Kumar Jain
Answer – B.Arun Kumar Jain
- European Tour Golfer of the Year award was conferred on which professional golfer ?
Answer – C.Rory McIlroy