Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) links commodity trade data with its surveillance systems IMSS. What IMSS stands for ?
A.Integrated Mapping Surveillance System
B.International Market Surveillance System
C.Integrated Market Surveillance System
D.Integrated Mapping Surveillance System
Answer – C.Integrated Market Surveillance System
- Asia Index Private Ltd, a JV between S&P Dow Jones Indices and BSE has launched 4 new indices. Which of the following is not a part of S&P BSE Factor Indices ?
A.S&P BSE Quality Index
B.S&P BSE Non Volatility Index
C.S&P BSE Momentum Index
D.S&P BSE Enhanced Value Index
Answer – B.S&P BSE Non Volatility Index
- Goa government has approved Rs 981.11 crore proposal for which of its city for smart city plan ?
Answer – D.Panaji
- Rajasthan becomes the first state to submit smart city plan. State proposed the smart city plan for which of its city except Udaipur, Kota and Ajmer ?
Answer – D.Jaipur
- In United Nations Development Programme’s Human Development Report on “Rethinking Work for Human Development”, India has been ranked at which position ?
Answer – C.130
- UN Women Multi Country Office for India, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which of the following ?
Answer – B.FICCI
- Development Credit Bank (DCB) has announced a cut in its base rate by 15 basis points from 10.85% to 10.7%. DCB headquarters are situated at which place ?
Answer – C.Maharashtra
- World Bank Group and FIRST Initiative announced the launch of a new tool to help governments to implement public CGS. What CGS stands for ?
A.Credibility Guarantee Schedule
B.Credit Guarantee Schemes
C.Common Guarantee Schedule
D.Credibility Guarantee Schemes
Answer – B.Credit Guarantee Schemes
- Who is named as the Sports Illustrated‘s 2015 Sportsperson of the Year ?
Answer – C.Serena Williams
- Which of the following pharma company has received approval from the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) to launch Ledipasvir + Sofosbuvir combination for treatment of chronic Hepatitis C ?
Answer – C.Natco
- Which IT company has invested USD 3 million (Rs 20 crore) in U.S. based wearable device startup firm WHOOP to pick up a minority shareholding in the company ?
Answer – B.Infosys
- Which of the following Indian-origin politician designated as the South Africa’s Finance Minister ?
Answer – B.Pravin Gordhan
- 2016 Genesis prize for exceptional human being and outstanding excellence has been conferred on which of the following ?
Answer – C.Itzhak Perlman
- Who has won the Grand Chess Tour 2015 ?
Answer – C.Magnus Carlsen
- West Bengal government honoured which of the following vetern composer with Lifetime Achievement awards ?
Answer – D.Bappi Lahiri